Finally took the leap

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea congrats. Used to be in the xs max group but made the switch because camera quality update and battery.
Do notice should you get screen protector, if it is even little bit too small ( looking at you AliExpress cheap protectors) it will affect in your selfie camera’s wide angle..

I always use screen protectors just due to the fact I tend to toss my phone in bags and etc. a lot when when on the road. I went with the soigen line of screens this time. 2 for 10 on Amazon.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year🤪. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.
Ordered the leather case in green on eBay at a killer price.
This will cheer me up. I am dealing with cancer again and this particular cancer wasn’t supposed to come back. And this go around I have to do chemo. So I DESERVE to treat myself
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I am grated for my dr. Says this time is the last time. I can only hope

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.
This will cheer me up. I am dealing with cancer again and this particular cancer wasn’t supposed to come back. And this go around I have to do chemo. So I DESERVE to treat myself
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. I am grated for my dr. Says this time is the last time. I can only hope

I think your Dr is right. Enjoy your new phone and have a happy and speedy recovery holiday season.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year??????. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.

Enjoy your new phone and hope your treatment goes well!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried to hold off because I haven’t had my XS Max a full year??????. At first I thought the phone was weird looking with the 3 cameras but the more I saw it and that midnight green is just so stunning. My brother telling me how much he is really liking the phone. It’s the same monthly cost so late last night I pulled the trigger and ordered it. I will have it Friday.

ConGrats on your new iPhone and I would like to wish a speedy recovery and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family as well.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I finally caved. I normally buy on launch day, but didn't feel it was much different than previous gen. I still kind of feel that way, but anywho here I am with the silver pro max.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77