iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Left to right:

Tethys (3) pack from Amazon $9.99
FLOLAB NanoArmour $19.99 took 11 days to receive
Bodyguardz Pure 2 Edge $49.99

I'm sure the Tethys has zero drop/impact protection but feels and looks similar to the FLOLAB.

The Bodyguardz has the thinnest black border and feels the nicest of the bunch.

Still have the cheap Tethys on my phone but will try out the other two in the next day or so.

Here's a pic:

protectors.jpg

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the pics. I typically go with the Zagg ones. For me it's more the convinience, we have a Zagg kiosk at our local mall. So, if the glass craks or starts peeling, I can just go there and get a new one installed for $7 any number of times as long as I have the same device.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am testing the FLOLAB and so far so good. I am not a screen protector kind of guy, but I was asked to give some recommendations

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I love the Tethys. I had them on my Xs and liked them so got them for my 11pro max. I dropped my phone face down on tile yesterday and the protector got a scuff but not my screen. And I cant tell its there, the edges are right to the lip of my cases but still allows the case to fit without lifting the screen protector.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
BodyGuardz is nice, but honestly why do they even need the black edge at all? Also $50 is pretty steep and if I recall they do have a good warranty but still that is crazy high price.

naturecannon

Nov 24, 2019
Visit site
I gave the Tethy a try and I did not get the best touch response with it on.

I switched to the Mkeke SP and am App MUCH happier with the touch sensitivity!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2