Have you stopped using SwiftKey in favor of the Apple’s QuickPath keyboard?

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I use SwiftKey beqause it have number row and for its size of letters. Also there is fastkey for emojis and other quick ways. For me SwiftKey has worked great for years now

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I don't think my wife could live without the 'Candy Apple Red' keyboard on both her iPhone & iPad - one of the original selections when SwiftKey & other 3rd Party Keyboards were first permitted by  .... ( iOS 8 or 9, I believe) One must now dig into 'classic keyboards' or something like that to select it on SwiftKey.

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I see the SwiftKey app has an update today. I'm hoping that and if not the next OS release fix my phone going back to the default Apple keyboard. For me SwiftKey remains most accurate for swiping and I really value the row of numbers available in settings.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
That exact thing ( unwanted reversion to  keyboard) happened to me this morning while posting on this forum, but no where else. If definitely showed me how nice SwiftKey is by comparison. I closed off Tapatalk, then relaunched it and I was back to my SwiftKey keyboard which was a great relief

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I love SwiftKey and think it works great with its shortcuts and number row. It has all the things I need for a easy writing

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have only SwiftKey & emoji Keyboards active on iPhone. The  keyboard appears in some cases( password entry- as its supposed to do for security reasons ) but I long ago ( after moving the  keyboard to the bottom of the list,) simply deleted it.

paraskhosla1600

May 15, 2019
Visit site
I use to like gboard just because of the swipe function and as this function is now available on default keyboard i have stopped using gboard. I love the keyboard on apple its just perfect.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I originally used Swiftkey when I came over to Apple with a 6s+ since I'd used it for years on Android and pretty much hate when I can't swipe to type (I'm much faster with it). Swapped to GBoard when that came out and found its swiping was just "smoother" than Swiftkey on iOS (Android's Swiftkey app was far superior in swipe "feel" than the iOS version). I did try out the new quickpath keyboard in iOS 13 for a few months during the beta but eventually went back to GBoard because the word correction/etc was more accurate on GBoard and I really missed long press to quick choose punctuation vs having to go to a separate page of keyboard buttons for that on iOS. That's one thing that's always bugged me about the iOS default keyboard. Even the default Android keyboard (I think) always had basic punctuation stuff on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl