Wasn’t going to order... but did

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Same. I actually thought about paying off the XS, selling/ trading it in, and getting an Android....then I realized I'd probably hate my life and that decision 2 weeks after.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Wasn’t going to buy a 11 Pro Max either but I figure this may be my last new iPhone since I plan to retire next year. Space grey, 256G. Going to trade in my XS Max.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I do the same thing every year. I say this is the iPhone I’ve been waiting for I’ll keep it at least two years! Then I see one thing this year it’s the midnight green and note mode and I’m all in again. So dumb, but hey it is what it is

bassjo

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, I looked pretty hard at the Note 10+ but after reading that there are currently about 25-30 apps on Google app store infected with malware, I decided to stick with Apple. I'm probably going to just sell my XS Max. Another reason I chose not to go back to Android was all the bloat ware that Verizon and Samsung packs on these devices right out of the box. Most of these devices also have hidden apps that continuously download little trial apps that you have to keep removing, though this little gem of an app can be disabled. Here's the article about the malware.

https://www.fastcompany.com/9040185...hese-24-joker-malware-infected-apps-right-now

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77