iPadOS public beta 3 available

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Downloaded at lunch. Seems to be working well. Looks like Music got a new icon. Also the beta 2 issues with changing widgets seems to be fixed. They also added some new functionality to editing them and getting to the old 13.x style widgets so I closed my feedback for the beta 2 issues after updating it.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Downloaded at lunch. Seems to be working well. Looks like Music got a new icon. Also the beta 2 issues with changing widgets seems to be fixed. They also added some new functionality to editing them and getting to the old 13.x style widgets so I closed my feedback for the beta 2 issues after updating it.

It’s been a while since I’ve been publicly beta testing any kind of OS but do I need to do anything when the final beta version comes out or will I be stuck on the public beta and not the public release?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It’s been a while since I’ve been publicly beta testing any kind of OS but do I need to do anything when the final beta version comes out or will I be stuck on the public beta and not the public release?

Just remove the beta profile and it will update you. Otherwise you’ll start getting public betas for the next updates of 14.x.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Unless someone can give me a video on how to do it properly that is accurate

Settings > general > profile (near the bottom) > tap the beta profile, there’s an uninstall option. Once you do that it will install 14 release once it comes out. If you’re trying to go back to 13.x you have to have a full local backup from iTunes on pc or whatever Mac is using now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost