iPad Cases

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know of a brand of case/sleeve whatever you call them, that is anti allergenic ?
I have noticed that my contact dermatitis is flaring up on my left hand, which is where my iPad lives, I wrapped the existing cover in cling film and it’s easing off, but would like to have a cover that I don’t have to replace every couple of days. Has anyone seen such a thing ? I have tried Googling this and get nowhere.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Have you tried an Apple silicone case? Silicone is generally regarded as a hypoallergenic substance and Apple is a very reliable brand. Whilst not suffering from contact dermatitis, I have used these on both iPads and an iPhone without the slightest irritation.

Last edited:

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried an Apple silicone case? Silicone is generally regarded as a hypoallergenic substance and Apple is a very reliable brand. Whilst not suffering from contact dermatitis, I have used these on both iPads and an iPhone without the slightest irritation.

No, I have not tried the Apple case,although thanks for the suggestion. I have to say that I have a silicone case on my iPad at the moment that seems to be causing the problem !
What I am looking for is a manufacturer who stands by the quality of the silicone rubber in their cases ! Not all silicones are clean, and colourants may be toxic.
Apple does not seem to offer a silicone case for the 5th(that I have) and sixth generation plain iPad,at least in UK stores .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll