YouTube website fullscreen not working

ZexyMichael

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am a new user on Imore and I hope I found help. Well, my parents recently out restraions on my iPad. But I am still able to browse safari and other things but here is this one thing that I've been trying to fix. When ever I click a video on the YouTube website (my parents blocked the app) and I press fullscreen. It pauses and goes out of full screen. This has been happening for a few days now and I tried everything. Turning it off for a day, restarting the iPad, opening a new tab. I don't know how to fix this. Please provide solutions to this problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for trusting us to assist you, and we will try our best to help. I understand that your parents place restrictions on your iPad, and although you're still able to browse the web via Safari, the YouTube website is giving you problem staying displayed in full screen mode. Correct? Now when you say "fullscreen" are you referring to viewing the video in a manner where nothing else displays except the video or do you mean "desktop mode", as in how it would look on a computer and not on a mobile device?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost