incorrect password?

elisahan35

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
For all the time I've downloaded an app from the app store, I always used the same password. But since yesterday, the password strangely didn't work. I tried resetting my password and redownloading it, but the pop-up kept saying it was the wrong password/apple id. However, when I resetted my password, they asked for unusual things, like at least one capital and lowercase letter, etc. When I set my password a long time ago, they never asked me that. My password was all lowercase.

Is anyone experiencing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I frequently change my password just to be on the safe side. You can never be too careful these days.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is always good advice... one can never be too secure.

I agree and besides, it's not like I have to remember the password, although I am good at remembering complex passwords. That is what password apps are for. I can always get the password from the password app and then copy and paste it when logging on or making purchases. I just find it safer to create complex passwords and then change them periodically, especially websites where your bank/credit card information is stored.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2