64GB iPad 2 or 32GB New iPad

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
i've been reading about the two devices, and it looks like the only major differences are the camera, Retina Display, 4G (which I don't care about) and the processor (which my original iPad speed was fine). My question is I've got a 32GB new iPad on the way, but on eBay they are selling for about $850.

I can pick up the 64GB iPad2 for about $450, and make a decent profit on the deal and still have a pretty cool tablet in the iPad2. So any thoughts on what to get?

I've got a 32GB iPhone 4S, so I've got retina display and to be honest, I didn't notice much of a difference on the 1st gen iPad and my phone in terms of the display.

At any rate, figured this would be a good fodder topic for an afternoon of NCAA basketball watching!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the retina display isn't an issue then I recommend that you go with the 64 GB iPad 2.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
i think the retina alone is worth it, but that's just me... i wasn't going to get in iphone 4 back when it released, thinking 3GS good enough... once i saw the screen, i couldn't resist... when i got an ipad 2, i was never quite satisfied with the display, even comparing it to my iphone 4 (and now 4S)... when ipad 3 announced, there was no doubt i was getting one... now that I have it, there's no way i'd get an ipad 2, nor would i recommend it to any friends, even if the deal is better....