Bestbuy

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Do we assume it will be a store opening release at 10am or will they announce the late afternoon time like ipad 2. Any ideas? Jeremy???

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised that Verizon and AT&T didn't have it splattered all over their web sites right after the announcement. Who would have thought... It's about 8 hours later and still nothing. Maybe Apple is holding them back so that more people will order from them directly. I think I'll give Verizon a call and ask when they might be taking pre-orders... At least we have iOS 5.1 for our phones and such...

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that Verizon and AT&T didn't have it splattered all over their web sites right after the announcement. Who would have thought... It's about 8 hours later and still nothing. Maybe Apple is holding them back so that more people will order from them directly. I think I'll give Verizon a call and ask when they might be taking pre-orders... At least we have iOS 5.1 for our phones and such...

I can guarantee that's the reason. Apple wouldn't want anyone else stealing their Pre-Order thunder, would they? ;)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I can guarantee that's the reason. Apple wouldn't want anyone else stealing their Pre-Order thunder, would they? ;)

That didn't seem to be an issue for the iPhone 4S launch... personally, more outlets means more buzz... but that's just my opinion.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping they did what they did with the iPad 2. That was so simple.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I heard a rumor that Best Buy would start taking pre-orders this coming Sunday, which is tomorrow for the new iPad. Hopefully this pans out, as I don't see Best Buy just sitting back while RadioShack along with Apple continue to rack up the pre-orders.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2