same day availability?

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you really think apple would do same day availability? I mean to me it doesn't make sense to release something on a wednesday... Everyone is at work from 9-5 and no one can plan for going to pick up the iPad.. Now if they make it available on friday or saturday that would make since IMO because the weekends coming up and people have more time to plan.

I hope its not same day, because i have surgery on wednesday and i won't be able to run out into a line at apple and pick one up. Friday ill manage to make it.

What do you guys think... i think same day release is NOT going to happen... bad move IMO.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Not going to happen. There will not be the build up if it comes out the same day as the annoucment. I could see possibly Friday release since there has been movement already of product from China for the last couple of weeks. Unlike the 4S where orders came direct from China. I am hopping for Friday release that would be great 16th at the latest.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm selling my iPad 2 tomorrow for $450 and I've got some more money stashed, so whenever they release the newest one, I'll be ready for it. Unless of course it's not worth it ;)

lesithmaria

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
even i am thinking to sell my ipad but the version of it is 1 not the 2.....can any one of you tell me for how many bugs should i sell it???

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
even i am thinking to sell my ipad but the version of it is 1 not the 2.....can any one of you tell me for how many bugs should i sell it???

Check on Craigslist & eBay to get an idea based on what others are selling the same exact model for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2