TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccart2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the Only Place to Start and End Your Apple Research!

Out of all of the online blogs, TiPb is the easiest to use for finding what I need about Apple products. My favorite things about TiPb are the helpful reviews and videos. TiPb makes me feel confident in what I choose to buy and I couldn't trust any other source. Thanks!

gtgiwa123

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!

The reason that i rely on TiPb is because you teach me everything that I need to know about the apple products and show me rumors that i would need to know!

dc1000

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Favorite thing about site

Being able to get information on the new ipad - which I would like to get for my son with autism. Have heard so many good things about how Ipads have helped and would like to get one for him. :)

kelseymister

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I found out about this website a couple of days ago and I found out about a lot of things on this website. I love how TiPb tells their viewers/visitors about what's new in technology. The tips here are extremely useful. I will be using TiPb daily now and mention it to my friends who are also in need for looking for tips. TiPb is very helpful. :)

thearkofthehalos

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Keepin' a close eye on the competition...

I like to compare before I buy and TiPB is the only source for getting news on everything Apple. When I want to check out what's going on in the iWorld I just give TiPB a look once or twice a day to see how Apple is changing the competition. With the release of the iPad 2 I was relieved to see cameras on this version. The pricing is very aggressive as well. I made an account just to try and win the iPad 2 because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! I'll take mine in white, please. :p

Good luck to everyone! Hope someone is a happy winner if it isn't me! :cool:

boss75

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb. I check it everyday on my iPhone because yall have the best apple news and articles.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

KeylessPaul

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Tipb and iPad2

On top of all of the (mostly ;-) ) reliable information I really like the podcast. I don't even have an iPad 1 and I listen iPad Live. I'm team pure for my iPhone and team jailbreak for my iTouch (iFile & SBsettings daily). Thanks to all the tempting info here I might be team jailbreak for the iPhone soon too. A jailbroken phone tethered to a team pure TiPb iPad 2 would be great!!

Jacobal

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Usefull

I have always loved this website! I found info on jailbreaking, iPad, iPod touch, IPhone and many other reviews notices, information and other usefull types of technology that is easy to use, look at, and find here. All of the hints, are here along with leaks that have been find out by the hard working managers and people who work hard for this place, and even plot a evens where you could win amazing items, and much wanted new technology, such as this awesome event where you can win a iPad 2, one of apples amazing devises! I hope to win this, in this raffle. Thanks for giving your customers a chance to win a amazing new devise priced at $500! This must be hard to pay for! My favorite thing about this websitethe tips and leaks on iPod jailbreaking, tablets, iformation on new tec and how useful everything is here since you can find almost anything you want! iPad 2 is the best give away every you know you will catch everyones eyes!

Last edited:

jeffzz

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I just signed up to your site now, but I have been using your reviews section for a while now. I have found many of the reviews very helpful in the past. For example, I remember watching a review about the Zagg invisible shield before I bought mine as well as one on apple's trackpad.
Thanks for giving us these great reviews!

Antoniolegonut

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Love this site

Hi I love this site I visit every morning and every night I've loved the jailbrakes and the info on how to do stuff I've loved this site from day one it's so good I recommend it to all of my frinds and i want to be on this site all day and nite but I can't I don't have the time to I love the iPad butt I cant afford one and I saw the iPad 2 and I went crazy! I'd love to win so truly and the apple iPad is what I'd like to Win so pleese id like to Win the ipad2
sadly I lost my old account
Over 300 people recomended and all have accounts
I'm so happy the iPad2 would be so nice to have it and if I won I'd use it for this site over and over and over not all I'd do with it I'd send another email to look what I won and thay wold so and visit it all of the time
And if I win I'd spend More time loving it and using it id tell every one over and over and over love this sith it's the best ever
I'm never lucky with things like this butt I hope I am with this I've never won something live this ever pleese
I also use this site to see new stuff and it's still amazing how I love this site

Last edited:

andre6119

May 7, 2009
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPB is that it gets me through my day at work, although I admit it's not the most productive thing I can be doing at work....wait it pretty much is the most productive thing I can be doing during the day!

I also love all the live event coverage and rumors. Because if it weren't for the rumors I'd have to actually do work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2