TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerofire.3

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is great. I am always coming back to read the articles that they post because they are well written and well informing. Having an iPad 2 to be able to keep up with TiPb while I'm on the go would be great! Thanks TiPb! Cheers.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
My favrite thing about TiPb is of course the front page. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge forum lover. But having all iOS news on one nice front page, just makes life broswing the web that mre enjoyable!

But win or lose, TiPB will always be one of may favorite sites!

Demetran

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I admire the layout and the amount of up-to-date content

I love the way the site is laid out (clean, user-friendly) and the wealth of information on it. From breaking news to user guides to information about iphones/ipads, to reviews and even an accessory store, I have everything I need. Not to mention that the information is updated frequently. Absolutely love the site.

rockdalee

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to ownan iPad 2!!!!

what i love about tipb is i can always come to this site if i want to know the latest in iphone/ipad news....even though i recently registered for this site i have been coming to this site for the past year

langsalang

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello TiPb.com

Hi there!
I have been checking your blog/site every days since the iPhone 3Gs launch but never joined the forum.
Today I've joined to enter the iPad 2 give away! :D
What I love about TiPb is that its all about iDevices! and apple stuff.
I visit other site's daily eg. Gizmodo but TiPb is always first to visit.
I love all the little articles, videos, every small and tiny rumors about the upcoming Apple products. Thats what makes me come back.
Love TiPb.com and I hope I can win the competition!

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
The Personality!

My favorite thing is the warm personal feel it has when you come to it. In this day and age of sleek, Flash websites, here lies a gem that goes by the name of TiPb. It just makes me want to keep coming back.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
What keeps me coming back is that it's the most entertaining 1 stop shop for all things iPhone and iPad.
March 9 is my birthday so this would be a heck of a gift from TiPb!

crg005

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My love of TiPb

I can ?t limit what I love about TiPb to just 1 reason. So, here are my top 10

10. Honest reporting of facts and opinions
9. The cleanliness of the TiPb home screen allows me to find anything I want with just a few clicks. It is much better then the webos one, which, while similar, is very cluttered and unorganized in comparison.
8. Open discussion of Pros and Cons of jailbreaking from those who have jailbroken and those who have decided not to. (Ally and Leanna) Their discusions as well as Georgia?s experiences are what led me to jailbreak, and now I am wondering why I didn?t do it sooner; It really shows you how versatile iOS can be and how far behind apple is from where they should be in the area of notifications and SMS.
7. The abundance of advise from the forums.
6. Twitter posts every time a new article is posted. I use Lockinfo, so from my lockscreen I can see if there has been any new article posted. Which leads me to my next reason.
5. TiPb app takes me to the latest post with little data usage when I?m on the go.
4. Georgia!!!
3. TiPb TV
2. iPhone Live because I only have an iPhone and not an iPad and like to hear about where you think the platform is going or should be going, plus I like to hear about rumors.
1. iPad Live, because I like to hear about all the stuff I will be able to do with my new iPad 2 after you give me the gift ceritficate to buy it!!!

However, if I was going to add one more I would of coarse add Georgia again because she is so beautiful!!! In fact for the next contest you should ask what you love about Georgia.

Chrisjm15

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I come back !

When I first got my hands on an iPhone it was when I received my iPhone 3G as a graduation present of some kind. From there I moved into the 3G S on its release and have been with that ever since. I was blown away by all of the specs and glamour of the 3G S and came to learn so much about apple products and history. By this time I was considering getting a mac just over two years ago. Somehow between researching more information on my iPhone and macs in general, I came across TIPb. I have been hooked ever since.

Keeping the blog on my home screen for easy reference, I am usually found checking it daily to see updates. New rumors are my favorite. I love hearing possibilities of what's to come. As the saying goes, there is usually some truth to every joke... The same can apply for rumors. The proof would be the iPad 2 in itself. Although not all rumors mentioned on TIPb were true, some were. That's enough for me. It's what keeps me excited for apple products and it's what keeps me entrapped in this blog.

In actuality it is TIPb that led me to discover the trends apple has with releasing new products and what brought me to long for an iPhone 4 until the iPad was released. That's when I realized my future should be with an iPad not the iPhones. To me, my hefty, weathered, broken-in iPhone 3G S is just enough for me. I realized the iPads were where I could make up for never owning a Mac as I first wanted to 5 years ago and where I never upgraded to an iPhone 4 or even the so-called soon to be iPhone 5. The iPad wasn't enough for me though. I understood apple trends now with releasing products and knew an iPad 2 or 3 would be released in the near future.

With that in mind and my tight budget, I decided to wait it out until iPad 2 is released before deciding if I would get one this time. I promised myself I would not sacrifice any money on an iPad that didn't come with a front and back camera for FaceTime. That was all I needed. The iPad would have to be able to do so much more than my 3G S. Lo and behold iPad 2 ... With a camera.. With FaceTime.. Hah!

In the end, what I love most about TIPb is it's vastness of information provided on a daily basis. I get updates on apps, recommendations (some of which I personally used for example beejive IM), rumors for future products of apple and even some nice and gritty drama news like CEOs debating over apple and even the federal government possibly getting involved in apples matters. TIPb is just my place to be. No matter how many posts sometimes get so many comments from users/people trash talking the blogger or blog itself.

Thanks TIPb for hooking it up with the rumor and CEO drama fix I need!

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is better than beer

I'm new to the iPhone (switched from Blackberry to Verizon Iphone 4 at release) and became a TiPb member this year (January 2011). TiPb forums and this community made my transition to the iPhone very easy and comfortable. I've learned so much from the folks here on TiPb and now I'm able to give back, by providing help to those with questions - if I'm able to answer them.

I would love to win an iPad2 !!

jeremylittle

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Where do I start!? I love the App Updates. I love the what seems like up to the minute updates on the goings on of Apple. I used to follow 5 or 6 websites and blogs to get Apple rumors and new, now I EXCLUSIVELY follow TIPB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl