TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuilo

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad contest

TiPb is my daily source of information, updates, tutorials basically everything. You guys take your job seriously and give the latest info sooner than everybody else, that?s why you are the #1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch blog!!

bstaylor90

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This is the best contest ever! the most amazing thing about the ipad 2 for me is how they made it smaller. I also really like the garageband app.

kindaskimpy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is wildly entertaining and not just informative. You guys manage to keep the site fresh with new content daily and given that really we only see iOS devices released a couple of times a year, that's quite a feat. I'm a big fan of everyone on staff... the writing/reporting is superb. All right, all right... you twisted m arm... my favorites are Rene and Georgia.

Taildog6

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I look at Tipb for updates everyday to get the latest updates. Even way before I purchased my Iphone 3gs. Now I look on the site to get the latest news for the Iphone 5 and Ipad 2. I have refered several friends to the site so they can get the latest updates and jailbreaks on the how to do it yourself stuff. Tipb you guys rock and keep up the good work for the hardworking Iphone and Ipad users!!!!!

jeffwarnick

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I need an iPad 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the tips. I now use many of them. I have shared them with friends who now think I am an iPhone guru. I need an iPad 2!

drewsammie

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Ipad 2

TiPb is simply my #1 source for iphone/ipad news. I come here first for any news.
My fave is simply the timley and often helpful blog posts. Always short, sweet and informative.
Drew

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about tiPb is that it is simply the best site to get any and all information concerning iOS and iOS devices. I love the forums and the people on them, and I especially love the in-depth reviews the tipb staff writes up for iOS devices. The reviews are in depth and are still subjective even though it's a fan site. Thanks for the great contests and keep up the good work tiPb staff. I really look forward to your iPad 2 review!

gmelish

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about Tipb is that it's better than androidcentral. Just kidding (kind of...). But really, the best thing about Tipb is that it keeps me sane while I'm buried deep in school work while giving me an excuse to use my Ipad and read about more apple innovations!

stynkfysh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh please pick me!

Thank you so much for having this contest. I hope that my name rises to the top of the list so that we can have a family computer. Thank you so much for your consideration!

ack154

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I like having a different perspective on things. I read a few different Apple-related sites for the simple fact that each one provides a somewhat-unique view on all of the information. I may get a very similar story 5 or so times, but I also get 5 or so versions of that story with different thoughts and ideas coming out of them.

That's what brings me back to TiPB.

kain00

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy reading all the interesting articles on TiPb & the informative topics on the forum. I learn something new everytime i visit your website. Time well spent as far as I'm concerned. Thank you very much & please keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2