TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucketofried

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
iBroke

Please help me out and get me a new iPad 2... I never bought the 1 and would love to have the two... otherwise it looks like I will wait till the 3 unless you help me out!

Matt Hall

Skrizle McDizle

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I find the RSS feed to be the most helpful to me, however I find the Reviews and How-To sections to be extremely helpful when making a decision on different things.

lawingr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You are vital to my business

Although I would like an iPad2, I consider this a good push to thank you publicly for the information you provide. I have been following TiPb for several years now and it was one of the first blogs I put in my RSS reader.

I'm a small business owner and can attribute 95% of the additional productivity I've found in my current iPad directly to the information provided on your blog or in the forums. As I work to make my business operate paper-less in an industry that is far from it, I have no doubt I will continue to see an incredible value in the information you provide.

I would like to win the iPad2 because it will hasten my ability to go paper-less (mostly due to the increased speed and accompanying capabilities) and I would of course provide you all the credit to my numerous Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin followers.

And if I don't win, I've still won in that I've shared my appreciation for what you all do.

Respectfully,
Mike L.

bdiddy23

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Without TiPB.com I'd have no clue what I was doing with my iphone so it is a daily requirement I visit everyday otherwise I'd be lost, literally and figuratively.

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb for bringing the latest news about iOS to me daily. I need to know this stuff so I can be more effective at getting the company I work for to allow us to use them in house. :)

rottguy22

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
What I love most about TiPb is all of the late breaking news you get. If I have a question, or hear a rumor, I can always count on TiPb to have the answer.
Thanks for all you do!

awalkerz

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I keep coming back to TiPb for all the reviews!
I can't possibly find the best apps and accessories all by myself. You all do a great job reviewing a wide range of apps and products, which gives me a chance to spend my money more effectively.

I also like the contests of course. Other sites I try to visit aren't as much fun.

electricpeniscandy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
passion of the mac

i visit TIPB.com everyday because of the passion and enthusiasm of this site. If I need to know something Mac-related I know where I can find the answer.

tfa225

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
My fav thing about TiPb is how the site always has breaking stories and the latest information. My safari homepage is set to TiPb so I'll never miss anything! Also love the awesome jaibreak tutorials!!

dbelkins

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is great

I really like TiPb because it is always fast and accurate with iPhone and iPad news. What keeps me coming back is its RSS feed! Thanks!

Roknrole

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
What I love about TIPB!

The thing that keeps me coming back to the site every day is the thoroughness of which you guys cover all aspects of iPhone and iPad. If I want to know more about what the developers are working on, you guys have it...if I want to find some interesting new apps, you guys have it...if I want speculation about future generations, you guys have it. So I guess the thing that really keeps me coming back to tipb is your work ethic! Thanks for that.

imthetalkofny

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The whole site is great. All in one package. Forums/How Tos/App Updates/Accessories...and the list goes on. The best part is you guys are just as nerdy as I am when it comes to this stuff which makes me comg to this site a daily occurance. Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2