TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabolton

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb

I like TiPb for its news coverage that adds quality editorial opinions. Other sites churn out headlines, but TiPb can tell you why they matter.

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
TiPb is my #1 source for all things regarding my iPhone, iPod touch, accessories, tips & tricks! I love it!! I have friends who I've talked into getting an iPhone and anytime they have questions regarding 'How-To's etc I refer them to TiPb!!
I'm glad you all stay on top of things and are very informative from official releases to jailbreaks!
You Rock!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aran2011

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm here and come back all the time cause you guys have your fingers on the apple pulse...I need to know and you guys are in the know..very simple really!

hloya123

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
My favorite things about this site is that you guys manage to have new information that is apple related. Not all the sites keep up to date wich is why i visit this site a few times. The weekly forums are very informative and that is why I try to not miss them.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The thing that brings me back to the forums are the writers. They usually focus on real world issues, problems, solutions. I will look at the forums occasionally, but the main page articles are generally what read. Thank you for those.

Victimsofgravity

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Unbiased idevice news

I patronize your site because you give us an unbiased approach to news and information. Unlike some other sites.

I would be ecstatic to win an ipad2 as I cannot afford one at this time.

Thanks,

:)

Nick040489

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Winning would be awesome!

My favorite thing about TiPb is the fact that I don't have to go anywhere else for news on Apple. Even not phone related things you guys cover. It makes it alot easier to stay on top of what my other "mobile device people" know ha

beretta3000

May 6, 2009
Visit site
What do I like best about TiPB?

I love the fact you cover all aspects of the iPhone and iPad, including the jailbreak info. Makes for a very handy one-stop-shop.

Kazakaz

Dec 29, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB.com. I have the news feed in my Google Reader, and on FlipBoard. I love all the info I get from the forums. Keep up the good work!

Gouveia

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I want one... My wife does not see any point ingesting a new one, so I am hoping I win one. Thanks for keeping me up to date on all the info TiPb.

PoPimp85

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I've only had the iPhone 4 since August, and have always used Windows platforms, so needless to say I am a newb when it comes to iOS4. Tipd not only offers advice on great apps but also functions of the iPhone that I didn't know was available.

moecheeks

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
For me it's simple, I keep coming to this blog because it gives me the info I need to really enjoy my iphone. I am an android convert, that bought the Verizon Iphone based on the information given by you guys. So I trust the information you provide because that switch wasn't easy. More importantly, I want the ipad for my finance'. She really wants it to use in her lessons as a teacher, but we just can't afford it because we are getting married later this year. So if you guys would be so kind, we would appreciate it:D

rachela

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Junkie!

I'm an iPhone junkie, and TiPb feeds my addiction!!

Seriously, I've been an iPhone user for years (have had 2g, 3gs, and now happily iPhone 4). And also a new iPad owner. Already dreaming of the iPad2, but considering I've only had the 1st for a few months, it's gonna be a bit of a wait. Unless of course I'm a winner on TiPb!!

My favorite thing about TiPb? Just when i think I know all there is do get the most out of these fabulous devices, TiPb shows me something new. Something fun. Something cooler than cool. Through your user guides, How-To section, and of course the forums, I just keep learning more!

I now follow TiPb on Facebook, and look forward to the posts and tips every day.

So pick me, kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77