Are you still buying the 4th gen iPhone...

IPhone HD vs iPad

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Are you still buying the 4th gen iPhone even though you own an iPad? Since the release of both is so close to each other and cost a good chunk of change will you still buy the iPhone? Were you planning to buy an iPad and didn't bother once you found out about the new phone?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know for what it is the iPad is reasonably priced. However it's still a pretty big chunk of change. I know there are some corporate lawyers out there who could afford it with just one lawsuit and there have been many this year :D So for us regular everyday users what say you? Were you planning on buying an iPad until you found out about the 4th gen iPhone? Did you already get your iPad but have every intention of getting the new iPhone? look honey you need this 3Gs it's sooo much better than your flip phone. Since I sacrificed for you I think my reward should be the new 4th gen iPhone? :D:D

Me I skipped the 3Gs and saved the minute the rumors started swirling about the hythical tablet so I was all prepared for the iPad. The minute I saw the Giz pictures of the 4th gen iPhone I started saving again:D Unfortunately fate jumped in and a family emergency decimated my savings so now I'll just put it on my creditcard LOL if I can't save up enough by then.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
iPhone pro.. Haha..
I think the only way apple could surprise us is coming out with multiple models tomorrow... But I doubt it.

I'll be buying it anyway :)

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm holding off on the iPad (Not sure why. I guess because I don't really need it? LOL) but will likely (despite statements to the husband, friends and colleagues to the contrary-none of whom believe me, btw) get the new iPhone. I just love having the latest version of all that happy shiny goodness in my pocket :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My plan was always to get the new iPhone (whatever it's called!). Only reason I got an iPad (which arrives Tuesday - yay!) is cause I won it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My plan was always to get the new iPhone (whatever it's called!). Only reason I got an iPad (which arrives Tuesday - yay!) is cause I won it.

Alli forgot to put that as one of the options in the poll I'm getting the new iPhone and didn't have to pay for my iPad because I'm lucky LOL think you would have been the only one to use that option. Did anyone else hear that Apple is possibly going to have a improved 3Gs for customers who don't want/can't afford the 4th gen? I read about it on Macrumors :confused: well some blog.

erik_w1088

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the new iPhone the day it comes out. I have a 3G and it's falling apart. It runs extremely slow and this new phone will run at lightspeed compared to mine. I can't wait to experience a fast phone that will no doubt be the best on the market.

MDPuckett84

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Have had my ipad for a couple weeks now and will be pre ordering a 16gb on the 15th. Going to be a nice upgrade from my 8gb 3g with a crack in the screen and more in the plastic.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
3G here too

I feel your pain I'm still on a 3G myself, I skipped the 3Gs and now I'm getting bigger and better.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
For me there was no reason to skip. Got upgrade price. Sell old iphone for more. Have money left over. Same thing this year.

inssomt

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Encompasses forgather|stumble on|proper

Insomniainssomnia com] characterized end means of melt returning to snore after awakening in the mesial of the gloaming or waking too untimely in the morning Also referred to as nocturnal awakenings Encompasses dispose of and vdu = 'visual spread elsewhere component' insomnia
Nucleus insomnia - waking during the mean of the round-the-clock, torture maintaining sleep

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2