iPad Pro 11" (2020 screen too dark?
    So I finally upgraded my iPad, everything fine up until I opened netflix and started watching some content like Adam Sandler's uncut gem (scene before he's trapped in the trunk) I barely could see anything. The same happened on disney + when watching the lastest mandalorian episode, at the beginning those scenes are very dark, I know, but I really couldn't see much detail.
    So I compared scenes with 9.7" iPad pro and a could see everything clearer, I could easily see everything without problem, details I couldn't see in my 11" pro.
    How is that possible?
    Today I checked out the apple tv show "See" I'm at the very beginning, while in the cave and it's too darn dark!

Before you ask, yes
    - the brightness was maxed
    - Turned off reduce white point
    - Turned off true tone

No changes.

I never had such a hard time watching anything on my iPad. I feel I'm straining my eyes!

Looking around there's only a couple of posts here and there about it. Now I'm wondering, nobody else has noticed anything like it?

I'm between disappointed and upset. Any ideas? Thoughts?
    12-10-2020 07:38 PM
    Any ideas? Thoughts?
    Speaking as someone who doesn't have an iPad Pro to know from experience, I can't really think of anything aside from perhaps maybe something is messed up with the Hardware/OS, in which case I would do a wipe/reset and see if the issue remains. If it does, then it might be time to pop into an Apple Store and do some comparisons or possible return.
    12-10-2020 08:17 PM
    iPad Pro 11" (2020 screen too dark?
    So I finally upgraded my iPad, everything fine up until I opened netflix and started watching some content like Adam Sandler's uncut gem (scene before he's trapped in the trunk) I barely could see anything. The same happened on disney + when watching the lastest mandalorian episode, at the beginning those scenes are very dark, I know, but I really couldn't see much detail.
    So I compared scenes with 9.7" iPad pro and a could see everything clearer, I could easily see everything without problem, details I couldn't see in my 11" pro.
    How is that possible?
    Today I checked out the apple tv show "See" I'm at the very beginning, while in the cave and it's too darn dark!

Before you ask, yes
    - the brightness was maxed
    - Turned off reduce white point
    - Turned off true tone

No changes.

I never had such a hard time watching anything on my iPad. I feel I'm straining my eyes!

Looking around there's only a couple of posts here and there about it. Now I'm wondering, nobody else has noticed anything like it?

I'm between disappointed and upset. Any ideas? Thoughts?
    I have the 2018 11” iPad Pro and have not experienced this. I would consider the Apple store for repairs or a swap.
    12-10-2020 08:30 PM