Storage size

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I have the 2018 12.9” iPad Pro with 512gb storage and Cellular. My storage is a little over half filled with mostly iTunes movies and TV shows. Is anyone wondering or wishing that they should of gotten more storage or are you satisfied with what you have?

Since Apple has said a few times that the iPad should replace your laptop, do we expect anything good enough to come out of iOS 13? The only thing I’m hoping for would be that you can use an external storage. I’ve heard and seen on YouTube that people have MacBook Pros filled up with the highest storage available which is 4 TB now and still they are using external storage devices. Could we possibly see this for the iPad pros? Hopefully with iOS 13?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Anything is possible. I always get the most storage I can afford, and then just live within it. As for movies and TV shows I watch then delete, OR if I want to keep then they are stored on a computer's hard drive OR in the cloud. :)

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Anything is possible. I always get the most storage I can afford, and then just live within it. As for movies and TV shows I watch then delete, OR if I want to keep then they are stored on a computer's hard drive OR in the cloud. :)

Same for me. I went with the 256gb this time and I’m happy. I don’t store any media, just pictures and editing those pictures. I travel at least once a year, so have the extra space is perfect for those trips to store movies for the plane ride.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
64gb. Works perfect for me. iCloud is my extra space.

If I need extra storage off the grid I’ll use a usb-c flash drive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2