Have the winners of the iPad Pro 9.7 contest been announced yet?

I

iMore Question

Have the winners of the iPad Pro 9.7 contest been announced yet. It ended weeks ago.

I entered the contest and on the contest page it said they would be announced shortly but have yet to be announced. I am unhappy with the slowness it takes to say who won.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Have the winners of the iPad Pro 9.7 contest been announced yet. It ended weeks ago.

Good question. I wondered the same.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Have the winners of the iPad Pro 9.7 contest been announced yet. It ended weeks ago.

If no winner was announce to a contest there would not be any winners. Glad I did not purchase a ticket.

Avi Grant

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

It was totally free. It is also totally not a scam as it was talked about on this very website and over 15000 people entered it.

Avi Grant

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

If no winner was announce to a contest there would not be any winners. Glad I did not purchase a ticket.
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. It was free, Honey Beagle. If you actually checked the contest page on iMore you would know that.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I entered the contest and on the contest page it said they would be announced shortly but have yet to be announced. I am unhappy with the slowness it takes to say who won.

Unhappy with the slowness? It was a free contest. Who cares? It's great for whoever won but I certainly don't plan on losing sleep. I enter every contest I see on here and honestly I forgot all about this lol. Nor do I ever look to see who won. I figure if I get an email saying I won, GREAT. Otherwise...oh well. Better luck next time lol.

Avi Grant

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

Unhappy with the slowness? It was a free contest. Who cares? It's great for whoever won but I certainly don't plan on losing sleep. I enter every contest I see on here and honestly I forgot all about this lol. Nor do I ever look to see who won. I figure if I get an email saying I won, GREAT. Otherwise...oh well. Better luck next time lol.
The thing is, they were supposed to say who won but never did say it. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY WOULD SEND AN EMAIL SAYING I WON IT OR NOT. I am sorry for the caps, the lock was on!!!!!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

They would. Long ago I won an accessory contest and got a credit to the iMore Store. They sent an email.

Avi Grant

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

How many days later did they send the email?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2