Wondering if I should get a Surface Pro 4 or a iPad Pro or Macbook Pro?

I

iMore Question

Wondering if i should get a surface pro 4 or a iPad pro or macbook pro

.the reason is because i am trying to get my CCNA and cisco works really only works with microsoft?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wondering if i should get a surface pro 4 or a iPad pro or macbook pro

I know a few network engineers that use Mac pretty much exclusively and can VM into Windows when needed. I would personally get the MacBook Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wondering if i should get a surface pro 4 or a iPad pro or macbook pro

Which do you prefer? If you're unsure or simply don't know, go to the nearest Best Buy store or a similar store and spend some time interacting with each device and then decide which one is best suited for you.

Blacklizted

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I would suggest the same. Try both first.

Surface Pro 4 and MacBook Pro both can run Windows. If you're mostly at home, you can go for the MacBook Pro. But if you're always on the go, then go for the Surface Pro 4 since it is lighter.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If it were me I would go with the MacBook Pro since it the only true notebook that you've listed and it can run Windows directly via boot camp or a VM like Parallels. I have Windows 10 on my MacBook via Parallels for the rare occasions where I need access to Windows and it runs great. From a portability perspective, the Surface and the iPad are the easiest to tote around but the MacBook is an incredibly portable device. I take it out with me every single day with no issues.

That's just what I would do. Ultimately it boils down to your preferences.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2