Got mine!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Picked up a 32gb Gold today and man is it a thing of beauty. I am worried about the memory and feel like I may end up returning for a 128gb but I will have to see. I have a 32gb Air with about 10gb left that my daughter uses so I don't see much of an issue but I have until January 15th to make my decision because of Best Buy's holiday return policy. Any tips, tricks, or other advice on anything for this beast is appreciated. May pick up the Pencil if I can find one just so I can start drawing again.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Picked up a 32gb Gold today and man is it a thing of beauty. I am worried about the memory and feel like I may end up returning for a 128gb but I will have to see. I have a 32gb Air with about 10gb left that my daughter uses so I don't see much of an issue but I have until January 15th to make my decision because of Best Buy's holiday return policy. Any tips, tricks, or other advice on anything for this beast is appreciated. May pick up the Pencil if I can find one just so I can start drawing again.

Hey,

Congrats on your new gear! Just watch the storage closely and you'll know if the 128G is needed.

Cheers!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations. ...Update us on how well you like it after using it for a few days.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm 2 weeks in and the only feature I find myself using more & more is split screen.

But to be 100% clear...The iPad Pro just fits my needs so well...It's the best iPad I've owned so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234