anyone using a bluetooth keyboard?

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering purchasing a bluetooth keyboard for my mini. Does anyone currently use one that they would recommend and why?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I use Apple's bluetooth keyboard with my iPad Mini and my iPhone 5 when I get tired of typing on virtual keyboards. It works great on both devices. I also use it sometimes with my Apple TV.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Get Logitech ones. The one I had came with a foldout stand that doubles as a case for it.

I recommend this.
ugyrutes.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chelz910

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Yep I love my wireless Logitech solar powered keyboard. It connects with Bluetooth to three different devices so I have it connected to my computer, iPad, and Apple TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I use the Sharkk folio, available on Amazon. Works great, except it is a bit heavier than a regular folio case.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
As @JustMe'D said, I also just use the wireless keyboard from Apple. The keyboard is really awesome and connects directly and works flawlessly. I also checked a lot of keyboards online ad in stores but most if them are just too small for my hands/fingers which is uncomfortable. The only keyboard which seems great but I couldn't test it is the Logitech Ultrathin (the new one)

The new one is even thinner, works longer and is lighter. And most impressive are the new clip as well as the holding part which you can tilt to different degrees :D

When it appears in the apple store in my town I'll update this post ;)

e5u2ezub.jpg

sadegu7a.jpg

Here's the link to the product page:
http://mobile.logitech.com/de-de/product/ultrathin-mini?crid=1240

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2