thoughts on Ipad Mini with Retina release date?

tfdeere

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Any guesses or insight as to when in November the Ipad Mini with Retina will be available? I'm assuming Apple will wait to announce when it is available until after the Ipad air goes on sale. thoughts?

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I keep reading comments that say "Late in November". The actual release says "LateR in November", so all that means is sometime after the Air is released on 11/1. Could be just a week or 2 later. Hell, could be a few days later. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say that Apple purposely did this to scare people into buying the Air, rather than waiting until Late in November. I'm actually more concerned with the availability. It's supposed to be in seriously short supply for a couple/few months.

tfdeere

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Good point. I've read that of all the expected units they plan on selling for launch day, 2/3's of them will not be available until early 2014.

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Just read a rumor (just a rumor, so take it for what it's worth) that Apple will start taking preorders for the Mini on 11/1, and start shipping a couple weeks later.

tfdeere

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
So take this with a grain of salt...but I was in Best Buy yesterday. I overheard a salesman tell a customer not to buy an ipad mini because a new one would be out in about a week and a half. if true, that would put the release date around the 15th. Everyone seems to be focused on the 21st/22nd. so hard telling if the salesman knew what he was talking about or not.....

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Apple released the iPad Air 11/1/13. Their return policy is 14 days (11/15). Strong possibility that they release the iPad Mini Retina exactly 1 week later the following Friday 11/22/13.

miscrap

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Apple released the iPad Air 11/1/13. Their return policy is 14 days (11/15). Strong possibility that they release the iPad Mini Retina exactly 1 week later the following Friday 11/22/13.

I thought I read that the Airs which were sold had a return date of January 7th, or something like that. I believe it had to do with their holiday return policy.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought I read that the Airs which were sold had a return date of January 7th, or something like that. I believe it had to do with their holiday return policy.

Correct. With the holiday return period you have until Jan. 7th to return it.

teve9uze.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2