Help with flixster on iPad mini

bsmithphoto13

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if there is a way to stream from my iPad mini off of my flixster account? Everytime I've tried it shows that there was an error and won't play.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From the aforementioned service website:

You can stream full-length movies on wifi or 3G, or download them to watch offline. To access your movie library, install the Flixster app (free in the App Store), then go to the My Movies tab and log into your Flixster account. Your collection will appear on that tab.

• To stream a movie, tap on the poster image for the one you'd like to play, then on the "Watch Now" button on its details page.
  • To download to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, tap on the movie you want to download, then on the purple Download button on the next page. Once the download is complete, you'll watch it from the Flixster app. Tap on Watch Now, and the app will default to offline viewing.

Johnny The Mc

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I too have an ipad mini jailbroken on ios 7.0.4 and i'm unable to stream. I've been looking in Cydia but no luck yet. I can download just fine but I can't stream. I can stream on my other ipad mini which is not jailbroken. Hope that helps.