VoxyPAD - Messaging app plus more

ipaddist

May 19, 2014
Visit site
You find it hard to explain an idea while talking on the phone? It happens so often in life, especially when you work in a team or teach online.
Imagine if you had an app that could do both co-browsing and collaboration? In other words, an app that could connect you and your friend, not only with voice, but also with a whiteboard in which you can view webs and Dropbox files together in real time.
That app is VoxyPad.
Available on the Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voxypad/id827004799?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

ipaddist

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, we've worked 7 years on bringing this cool idea to life. I'm willing to spend time with any member here and walk you through the functions of our app. Just add me on VoxyPAD: Michelle Etthy. Talk to you on VoxyPAD!

ipaddist

May 19, 2014
Visit site
VoxyPAD is available on iPhone soon. Stay tuned for our updates! :) Again, anyone interested in talking with me and exploring the functions of the app, just me know by commenting here or sending me a message.

ipaddist

May 19, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone version is available now. However, a reviewer at TUAW (the unofficial Apple Weblog) recommends that it is "best suited to an iPad for the bigger screen." You can read the whole review here. It covers much everything about the app and its functions.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost