Best case that's like the Apple smart case?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I spent $79.99 + sales tax for the smart case and now it's discolored and breaking apart so I am looking for a new case. I am not willing to spend $79 again for a case that might or might be be as sturdy so wondering any cheaper alternatives from any reputable 3rd party case maker? Really not interested in the $5 dollar crap from Amazon

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I have the Incipio Octane smart case and it's great. I don't like the smart case style though so I'll be switching to an Otterbox. If you like smart cases though, I'd recommend it.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have a leather Incipio Clarion folding case with a magnetic closure that puts the iPad to sleep when it's closed a la the Apple Smartcase for a LOT less money. I almost bought a Smartcase, but for $80 IMO you should get a heckuva better product.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the Logitech folio case. I don't know exactly what the model name is though. But it is awesome. You can adjust the viewing angle to almost anything you want and the back is clear so you can see the Apple logo. It is definitely my favorite folio case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2