Interesting and beautiful app

olivia lee

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys this is my first post and i am very excited about it. I bought my new iPad Air 32 GB:)biggrin:). Hope ill make best use of it;-)

When i got my iPad all my friends suggested me few apps which were mostly repetative (like Temple Run, Jetpack, Flipboard):crying:. One friend told me to download this app called "Colorbay". The name sounded interesting and i had no idea what it does. I went ahead, saw it has good reviews and it is free so i downloaded this app.

Trust me this app is very useful app:yes:. I like clicking pictures of all the stuff around me and upload them on 500px, Instagram. Using this app i can access all my accounts (Instagram, 500px, Flickr, Pixter & app.net). I can view all my timelines together of people i follow, there is an awesome feature which they call auto scroll, so u don't have to keep flipping. The photos come in a beautiful grid and keep scrolling slowly. I can just double click on any photo to like, I can comment on any photo, share photos on Twitter, Facebook or Email. The best thing about this app is that i can pinch any photo from the grid and zoom in or zoom out or play around (its very smooth). Up to my knowledge there is no other app which lets you browse through photos across all your acounts.

I wrote an email to the developers and they responded immediately asking for feedback. I really appreciate this idea, implication & service. I felt great to see a response of my email in an hour and this motivated me to write in this Forum.:coffee:

BigSaintDogs

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I have been playing with Paper, check it out.

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
most Welocome @ iMore | so many congratulations 4 ur iPad Air | Thanks for sharing ur info | stay tune imore 2 get latest updates & help

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
First of all, WELCOME!!!

And second of all, thanks so much for the tip! I never heard from the app 500px but photography being a hobby of mine, this app will suit me!!