iPad Air Gaming Performance

r2t

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I bought my first ever iPad the other day and so far so good. The only thing I notice is the certain graphic-intense games kind of stuttered a little bit. It's still playable, but the graphic doesn't run as smooth as what I was playing on my phone. What could be the issue? I had reboot, factory restore, deleting and re-installing....you name it, I did it. Could it be that I have a defected device? What do you guys think?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Works fine for me. Infinity Blade, which is a pretty graphic intensive game, has no lag at all on my Air. I have a lot of big games with no problems. Maybe restore.

r2t

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Works fine for me. Infinity Blade, which is a pretty graphic intensive game, has no lag at all on my Air. I have a lot of big games with no problems. Maybe restore.

I don't have that, maybe I'll try to find some free games that have good graphics and see if I have any issues with them.

r2t

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just tried Asphalt 8, it was normal for me. Golf Star is the game that I play the most. I just hope I'm not the only one to have the stuttering problem for that game.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't have that, maybe I'll try to find some free games that have good graphics and see if I have any issues with them.

I don't think Infinity Blade is free, at least the one I am playing which is the most recent. Either way good luck.

r2t

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I seem to solve the issue. I turned on the increase contrast setting in accessibility. Now all my games work like a charm. Hope this helps some people that might face some sub-par game graphic performance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2