Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijoma81

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

I would love to get an iPad 2! Its always been on my wish list but been a little outside of my budget. Thanks! Happy Holidays! :)

urandrod

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPod Touches Please

I have a baby due on the 29th and getting two iPod touches will allow me to set them us as baby monitors so that we (and Apple) can protect our new child.

s2h2golf

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I had an original iPad - didn't use it that much and it was slow and cumbersome. Now I have a 7" Android tablet that I regularly use, and while the size is great for casual use, I am really looking again at getting a 10" tablet that could be used for work instead of play. The iPad 3 sounds like the best alternative. I'll wait for the iPad 3...

sunshining

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
fingers crossed!

Wow. Just to have an iPad - doesn't even matter which one - would be unbelievable. I am a medical student and can't afford such things, but will be keeping my fingers crossed until Dec 28th. Thank you for doing such a wonderful giveaway. Happy Holidays!

C4D_m0nk3y

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
An iPad3 would make a nice addition to our house. Then the kids can play some games with Mommy an Daddy. We now live in a connected world. Playing together in a connected fashion beats not playing together at all.

markm

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPad2 from work I'm about to have to give back. The whole family has gotten to love having it so when someone needs to look something up or check email, they just grab the iPad. It'd be great to have one of my (our) own.

Rgds/Mark M.

chrisg9650

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd LOVE a new iPad!! I could really use one for school and maybe even a little gaming :D Good Luck Everyone and May The Best iFan Win. Thank You!!!!!!!

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I really have been wanting to get an iPad! My iPhone 4s works great when I'm away from home, but would like something bigger for when I'm home.

johndforney

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad2 or 3 so I could give my iPad2 to my 8 year old daughter whom absolutely loves it. She needs her own pad for playing the Smurfs. :)

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would want an ipad3 because i believe in change The crisp breathtaking retina display and reading books on such a high resolution is above my perceptions and apple with the help of the ipad 3 takes my dream, my aspiration to a whole new level. also rumored to have a new design i simply cant hope for the ipad3 to be any better ,and of course at the end of the day only such dreams can come true with the help of world class blogs as tipb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77