Helpful Tip - 4 Finger Gestures iPad 2

erockdabass

Oct 2, 2009
www.ericmace.com
I just got my first iPad 2 this week. Today I discovered a useful feature at work.

Using 4 fingers on the glass you can swipe left and right between your last used Apps.

4 fingers swipe up brings the App switcher up. 4 fingers down to close the App switcher.

I showed my co-workers who have had there iPad for a year didn't know about this. So I'm guessing this might be a useful tip to share. Cheers! :eek:

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Your co-worker probably didn't know because it was a recent addition to iOS 5 for those people with the original iPad.

Great feature, though. I use this daily.

tractordave

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
setting up wireless printer that is not wireless

I would like to print from my iPad but do not have a wireless printer. I know that it can be done by downloading an app to my computer and using wi-fi to print from ipad. I downloaded an app called e-print HP home and biz but don't know how to use it. It is just in a file on the computer now. Do you have any suggestions.
Thanks

ricnmar

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
You might need an HP printer for that to work, and if you do, HP would probably help you with that.

I think you need to have a wireless access point on your network somewhere to print direct from your iPad though.

Reactions: tractordave

mchaywood83

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Printing from Ipad

I would like to print from my iPad but do not have a wireless printer. I know that it can be done by downloading an app to my computer and using wi-fi to print from ipad. I downloaded an app called e-print HP home and biz but don't know how to use it. It is just in a file on the computer now. Do you have any suggestions.
Thanks

Not every HP printer that is wireless will work. You have to have one of the printers on their list to work. Aparantly the printer has an email address that is used to print from your ipad. With normal network printing, an ip address would be used for the printer, but the IPad doesn't load print drivers that are still needed in network printing. That is why you need an email address for the printer. Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2