Pondering on an iPad/iPad 2...

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 4 and a MacBook Pro, but I've thought about getting an iPad or iPad 2. It would be easier to carry around than my MacBook and more fun to play games on it than my iPhone. I'm just curious if I should go for the first generation iPad or iPad 2. Please let me know!

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 4 and a MacBook Pro, but I've thought about getting an iPad or iPad 2. It would be easier to carry around than my MacBook and more fun to play games on it than my iPhone. I'm just curious if I should go for the first generation iPad or iPad 2. Please let me know!

Well personally the iPad 2 is better... I always get the 'newest and greatest' thing because it usually is better! (I'm crazy like that).

I am getting an iPad 2 because it has more features and is better. Also, iPad 3 should be coming out mid 2012 so I will get the iPad 3 when the time comes.

Go for the iPad 2 :)

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I had an iPad and have recently sold it to upgrade to an iPad 2. I like the iPad2 SOOO much better. While I didnt think I would care about speed, the 2 seems SO much quicker... its a very nice feeling. So much so that i use the iPad2 about 3 times as much as I did my original. Also gestures are a very nice way to navigate and make multitasking much easier...

To make a final case for getting an iPad2, several of the new accessories and apps are not compatible with the original iPad (such as AppleTV and the Elgato EyeTV mobile)

I totally think that iPad2 is the way to go.... :)

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have my MacBook Pro too...do you think I would just be over doing it if I got an iPad 2? I'm just trying to figure out if I would actually use the iPad 2 to justify getting one. Maybe I should purchase one and give it a good week trial. But from what it sounds like...sounds to me that the iPad 2 is the way to go. :)

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I have my MacBook Pro too...do you think I would just be over doing it if I got an iPad 2? I'm just trying to figure out if I would actually use the iPad 2 to justify getting one. Maybe I should purchase one and give it a good week trial. But from what it sounds like...sounds to me that the iPad 2 is the way to go. :)

I have a BB, Laptop & iPad 2.

My Plan:
I sold my iPhone 4S for a BB (BBM, and because I don't want an iPhone and iPad.. That just wasn't what my plan was and it seems useless to me), but anyways.. I use my laptop for EVERYTHING, I bring it everywhere aswell as my phone. I got an iPad 2 because I wanted to have my games and everything else. I bring my phone and iPad 2 everywhere. My laptop only comes when I think I might need it for certain work or games, etc.

So do you see how that plan is smart? I got a BB for BBM and everything else, iPad 2 for fun and bigger screen, and I have my laptop for work and whatever else.

Genius :)!

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I have a iphone 4, MacBook Pro and and iMac as well (between my wife and I). I find that I don't use my computer very much; I use the iPad.

If its a lot of typing, then I use the computer... But the iPad is great for quick web surfing and for games...

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a BB, Laptop & iPad 2.

My Plan:
I sold my iPhone 4S for a BB (BBM, and because I don't want an iPhone and iPad.. That just wasn't what my plan was and it seems useless to me), but anyways.. I use my laptop for EVERYTHING, I bring it everywhere aswell as my phone. I got an iPad 2 because I wanted to have my games and everything else. I bring my phone and iPad 2 everywhere. My laptop only comes when I think I might need it for certain work or games, etc.

So do you see how that plan is smart? I got a BB for BBM and everything else, iPad 2 for fun and bigger screen, and I have my laptop for work and whatever else.

Genius :)!

Bro...you sold your 4S for a BB? You know the new iPhone's have iMessage built into the new software right? It's just like BBM for iPhones. Anyways...I think I will be getting an iPad 2 then. Just need to save up some money now...dang!!

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Bro...you sold your 4S for a BB? You know the new iPhone's have iMessage built into the new software right? It's just like BBM for iPhones. Anyways...I think I will be getting an iPad 2 then. Just need to save up some money now...dang!!

I am not that impressed with the 4S.. I liked my 4 better.

Yes.. I know it had iMessage.. But it's NOTHING like bbm.. it just is iPhone 2 iPhone. No display pictures, status messages, etc. But I know that will likely come soon ^^! But I will have my iPad so that's good!

I like the BB for typing and just everything. The iPhone is amazing but I'd rather have a BB and iPad 2. Best of both worlds.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2