• 16 GB ipad 2 with 3G

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • 64 GB ipad 1 with 3G

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

picsles

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Guys... Im indecisive. I have a 63 gig ipad 1 with 3g and I love it. Ive used almost half the space (although I never delete anything and mainly dont use most of the apps. A guy at my office wants to trade me his 16GB ipad 2 with 3G... He wants more space.

What should I do?

I used garage band mostly and have tons of my music saved on there... Though I could back it up to my laptop..

As far as gaming, I am a graphics FREAK but I dont have enough time to enjoy my games anyways...

What would you guys do?

Also, take into account they are both in amazing condition...
I may want to sell after ipad 3 comes out... but I will prob be giving to a pal. So resale value is a factor but not the most important

chronic25

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
None of the above

I'm going to go off the board and suggest a 32GB iPad2 with a separate Wifi Hotspot from your Cellular provider. This lowers the cost, provides enough memory for the long term and lets you connect multiple devices whenever wifi is not available.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would totally go for the ipad2, you only need bigger if the space is an issue. The iPad2 is way faster and a nicer design style than the original. The cameras are low quality comapred to the iphones,, however they do the job and are great for facetime.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Guys... Im indecisive. I have a 63 gig ipad 1 with 3g and I love it. Ive used almost half the space (although I never delete anything and mainly dont use most of the apps. A guy at my office wants to trade me his 16GB ipad 2 with 3G... He wants more space.

What should I do?
Figure out how much space you actually use and then make your decision based on your needs -- same as shopping for anything else, really.

What would you guys do?
Well I bought a 64GB iPad 2 so what I'd do is irrelevant. Polling others won't tell you which option suits you best.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Delete anything you don't use see how much space you really use and if it's under 16 .. Then trade if not and you are happy with your iPad then don't .. I still love my iPad 1 works fine

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2