Screen body protection question?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys/gals I have a question. Normally when I want all-around device protection, I go with Zagg invisible shields. However, their iPad 2 shields are getting really bad reviews I was wondering if anyone knew of another (maybe even cheaper...) alternative to zagg? I'm mostly concerned with the back of the iPad, the glass seems to be really durable but I already have a minor scuff on the back :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Take a look at BodyGuardz. They have their new carbon fibre skin for the back available for the iPad and they look amazing. Hit my link below for a Bodyguardz walk through.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Took the plunge, went with the invisible shield from zagg. I must be naturally gifted for installing their shields because I never have an issue. I love the zagg iPad shield. It feels really durable and went on without any hangups. Really like it. Also if you follow them on twitter, they give discount codes like crazy. I got mine for half off.

GleeMobile

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I actually tried both for my iPad 2 and BodyGuardz Carbon Fiber was the winner. I just didn't like the feel I got from Zagg and it seemed really attract smudges and fingerprints!

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
re: Screen body protection question?

I have bought this , these screen protector are able to resist to smudges and fingerprints, preserve screen really colored. low prices and free shipping!

Last edited:

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I got Ghost Armor on mine they are right outside the Apple store here in Austin, TX and it has a LIFETIME warranty and they do the front and the back and I really like it!! Really does help with fingerprints and such and it was 59 bucks to get the entire thing done but it is a good quality armor!!

If anything happens with it I just bring it back to them and they fix it!!