I have to say that there are a lot of things why I love following your blog, but I will list the top 3 here.

1. The pace of publishing posts - There is a lot to read here and I don't have to wait too long for new and interesting posts.
    2. Unbiased attitude - although this is a Apple centric site you still consider all the points of view regarding the things you write about.
    3. The amount of information - I'm always on track of what's happening in the iUniverse when I follow your crew

Bonus: Beautiful female writers! - Happy womens' day!
    03-08-2011 09:29 AM
    The reason I come back everyday time and time again is because I love technology. I have been an iPhone user from the start but haven't had the privilege to be and iPad owner yet. My company was going to give iPads out at the beginning of the year to all the employees but I got screwed out of that because I was a noobie. I digress. Whenever I need to know something technical or the latest rumors I come here... simple as that. I really want this iPad hopefully I'll get it.
    03-08-2011 09:30 AM
    There multiple different reason I come back to this website everyday one is for the howTo stuff. Another reason is you guys give a lot of insight on new apps and improved apps if it wasn't for you guys I would only have the apps that came with my phone plus a few others. You guys keep me upto date with everything I need to know right when I need to know it. I recommend this site to all my friends especially the ones that just got it for verizon.
    03-08-2011 09:30 AM
    I would like to win
    03-08-2011 09:31 AM
    My favorite thing is that I can trust TiPB review of iOS apps.
    Your site is Da Bomb!, its the home page on my home and work computer. I am an iPhone and technology junkie every morning before I Get out a bed I have to check in and see whats new, am constantly checking in for the latest, I love the how-to videos showing the save me so much time and energy, I dont have to go to any other site just tipb.com.
    Screen shot of my work computer, showing how much I have accessed the website, My home computer is much more than that, and safari on my iphone is even.
    I love the all things apple approach that deals with the good, bad, ugly, true rumors and just plain silly stories that surround these products.
    iPad 2? Yes please! Thank you TIPB for another great contest!
    I have to say since signing up for this site..I've learned so much info relating to the Iphone..The forums provide a world of information for everyone..from the tech savy to the novice such as myself. The how to vids give great details on jailbreaking phones.All of these things kept me coming back to Tipb every morning. Once I turn my work computer on I come to your site..sometimes even before responding to emails..lol.. The last thing that is great is the superb contest that you have...I mean who can beat that..keep up the good work folks and thanks for a great site.
    03-08-2011 09:32 AM
    all the info on the new iPad 2 and a chance to win one! How can you beat that?
    So hard to pick one favorite thing, so I might go with two. 1. Endlessly amused by Ally prodding Chad to jailbreak (even more humorous since I jailbroke my iPhone 4 and discovered Ally is totally right). 2. Georgia's unnatural love of her Chrome Case.
    I revisit TiPb everyday because its the "ESPN" for mobile technology. Would like TiPb even more if I won the iPad2.
    03-08-2011 09:33 AM
    i'm a huge fan of keeping up-to-date on all things apple through your site - particularly through twitter.
    03-08-2011 09:33 AM
    Thanks so much for the opportunity! Just recently found this site and love all of it, easy to navigate, tons of great info, easy to understand. Such a great resource!
    03-08-2011 09:35 AM
    This may be cheesy but I love the digital images on this website. You can clearly read what is on the iPhones/iPads. The videos are also great. Great contest, I have re-tweeted it out...
    @downshiftingPOS
    03-08-2011 09:35 AM
    I love how Rene and his team keep up on the latest iPhone and iPad news. Tipb is the first website I check every morning.
    03-08-2011 09:36 AM
    I love reading about Apple and their iOS devices so I visit TiPb on a regular bases for up to date news. The current news along with the give aways keeps me coming back each day!
    The best thing about tipb.com is the discussion with other readers.
    What I enjoy the most about this site is the "realness". You guys and gals don't try to be something your not--like plastic people from the 80s did.

The benefit to me, and other readers as well, is I get to experience technology from unique viewpoints. I think that is something missing from other tech sites.

So ... keep up with what you're doing, and don't change for anybody.

Thank you so much!

bigeric23 (a very satisfied reader of TiPb)
    03-08-2011 09:37 AM
    WOW! I just found your website and if I win the iPad2, I will be back soon. I have you in my favorites now. Winner, Winner, Winner right here? No not WINNING! Winner!!
    Two years ago, I was ANTI-anything Apple aside from the iPod Classic. I would NEVER purchase any Apple product that wasn't an iPod Classic, including iPhones or Macs. Then I got my iPhone 3GS - and that changed EVERYTHING. I became addicted to any and all things Apple and I started searching around for blogs that provided tips, tricks, hints, and advice and I came across TiPb and never looked back. I come back to TiPb at least 12 times per day to check out the new posts that are constantly being put up, as well as follow Georgia and Rene on Twitter so I know when those posts are up. I LOVE the TiPb TV videos and the advice and walk-throughs they show. Also, I never would have had the desire to attempt to jailbreak my iPhone if it wasn't for the apps, tips, and walkthroughs for jailbreaking that TiPb posts online.

Let's just say thanks to that first iPhone 3GS purchase and TiPb, I am now the proud owner of an iPod Classic, 1st Generation iPod Shuffle, 1st Generation iPod Mini, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 2nd Generation, Mid 2009 Macbook Pro, iPhone 4, 2nd Generation AppleTV, and 1st Generation iPad.

I have done a complete 180 and would never go back to a non-Apple phone, computer, or anything for that matter if it were not for TiPb
    The range and bredth of information on TiPb is greater than can be found anywhere else. You have given me much needed information on all manner of subjects. I really want an iPad 2!!
    I am addicted and come back everyday because its the ESPN of Apple mobile Technology
    03-08-2011 09:38 AM
    What I love about TiPb is the passion of the author to keep on posting about innovations in the industry, especially the rising of a game changer, the ipad.
    03-08-2011 09:38 AM
    I just recently registered but I visit Tipb regularly for all my iPhone needs. Unforturely, that's only Apple product that I own. The how to video is by far one the greatest part of Tipb. The jailbreak information is very helpful and Tipb keeps me up to date on anything and everything about my device. I would love to win iPad 2!!!
    03-08-2011 09:39 AM
3,148 ... 9192939495 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD