TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevysmama

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy reading forums and articles on this site and the sister sites. I am the type of person that truely loves learning about everything I can and enjoy seeing what other peoples opinions are on different items, devices, programs, etc.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
what brings me back to tipb???....... the forum, the constant iphone coverage, and ipad coverage... so everything

I'm the "tech guy" in my office of finance guys. The second a computer goes down or someones phone isn't working properly or even their calculators wont turn on... they call me over to fix it. I spent Friday afternoon telling my boss about all the features of the new Ipad2. Its assumed I'm going to have the best and newest technology. So this would save me a paycheck that i can use to pay for food...

nanee2

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Win an Ipad 2 contest!

Oh my goodness, I have been wishing for an Ipad 2 and iphone 4 for so long but do not have the money for either. I have been surfing the website for a few hours today and fell in love with it already. My favourite thing about TiPb is that it is full of so much helpful information and has news on the most current gadgets and technology. It is always interesting and exciting to hear about the latest and new editions to technology and I love that this site does that! having staff there to help you is also a huge bonus. Contests are awesome to of course. I would absolutely love it if I won the iPad 2 or a $500 certificate!

pr_boy08

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Well I simply come to tipb.com several times a day because this is where I get all the up to date news on what's going on with my beloved iphone!

lakillerb

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2

I'm a comedy writer living in LA. And I'm obviously an apple guy. What I love, flat out, the most about TiPb is the careful blend of humor and useful information presented in almost every post. I like candor, and criticism...I find pandering and fawning all over everything apple...pointless. That's I why I visit TiPb everyday to get a clear, and direct take on all things iPad and iPhone that I find useful. So however this iPad 2 contest plays out...I'm strapping on TiPb as my feedbag for daily iPhone/iPad info.

Mirthfully, BB

reluctanthippie

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I visit TiPb for the same reason that I visit it's sister site Android Central - I want to know what is going on with my favorite gadgets. The writing is excellent and very timely! Can I have shiny new toy now??

omfgitsjustin

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

I love TiPb because out of all of the tech news sites I read (a lot) this is the only site that has posts/reviews from different viewpoints. Unlike other sites that have one view of a product, TiPb can give me a full honest rundown of an app/device/service. If TiPb doesn't like something or show concern for something, they let me know.

I come back here for the fully rounded reviews and posts that are made daily, app recommendations, review videos, and even the how to videos.

As a new Verizon iPhone 4 owner (my first iPhone ever) I take comfort in coming to TiPb everyday to get my news, learn about new apps and even lean more about my new Apple device! :)

amallah

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I like that I don't need to go anywhere else to keep up on the Apple scene and that the information posted is objective and in context of the state of the mobile technology world, not filled with mindless Apple worship. Thanks!

DaveonKidd

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I like Tipb

Tipb keeps me coming back due to the information that it provides, It keeps me updated on things that I need to know about Apple Products, and I enjoy coming.

jesmann

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing is the help from the editors and forum members and the wide insight. Not only here but across the network including Android Central, Pre Central etc.

dawards0628

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
well rounded IOS/Apple site

I use TIPB because I can get the news I care about
You guy report on both the good and bad about Apple and have a very fair perspective about the way the company/products work
the blogs and other sites are so damn overly critical on tech that the seem to forget who the tech is for, The Consumer! Of course a company wants to male sure their product works well, thats why IOS is superior to Android, sure android is open and you might be able to access more but the result leaves you open to bug, viruses, poor battery life, and general dissatisfaction with the device you paid so much for(or signed a 2 year contract on) With Apple products you might not get the options but at least you will get you moneys worth and it will work fine through that 2 years contract. Appl has its downfalls and you repot on that too but you see these understandable

plus I cannot leave out that Georgia is a FOX.
And Rene is not bad either (in a non-gay way).

ep771872

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
best of the smartphone sites

after first having a blackberry(dinosaurs phone) then switching to a droid(kids toy) i finally reached the best of the smartphones; the iphone! great community and support on this site will keep me around for a good long time! whats left but to get the greatest tablet! pick me please! it was a tough choice on what to spend the last of my money on: ipad or apartment to live in... sadly went with the spartment! this contest would be a lifesaver for me!!!!

scipl

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is WAY too awesome..

When it comes to reviews for products and accessories for those products.. I can honestly say that after checking it on TiPb I don't have to look elsewhere.. And that's convenient!

I definitely want to purchase an ipad of some sort.. but how do I know it will do what I want it to do?.. TiPb.. it's that easy. I despise asking someone in a store what they think.. TiPb is WAY better..

But aren't great reviews elsewhere!?

I check reviews here and I honestly have no need to go elsewhere, I actually end up learning more than I expected to know about the product or accessory etc.! I mean this place is like consumer report central for the iPad!

That's what keeps me coming back.. the fact that I leave this site having learned more than I ever thought I would, and feeling incredibly equipped to make a good purchase. ;)

Videos are clear and concise .. true quality

Reviews are so good that I feel too confident in myself after reading one.. but I realized.. I wanna be TOO confident before I make a serious purchase!
... true coverage

Reviews also cover topics I don't always think about .. true genius

Products you review are easily accessible and usually for the best price I can find.. true value

thanks TiPb your site continually rocks my isockets..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77