Honestly? I've never heard about this forum before (got here from a link on CrackBerry website), but if this forum gives iPad giveaway (or any giveaway for that matter), then it is awesome in my definition :-)

Oh wait, you are asking what I love about TiPb besides the contests... well, first of all I like it that you use vBulletin. It is simple and my favorite forum software. Other things I guess I will learn to like in the next visits, since this is my first. As I said I am being honest, right? :-)
    03-07-2011 08:47 PM
    i just joined this forum to see what you guys do here about ipods and ipads
    and troubleshooting if theres a problem
    but so siple that you are doing a contest for the ipad you can count me in..
    03-07-2011 08:47 PM
    What keeps me coming back.... All the awesome info, videos ( with Georgia in them
    03-07-2011 08:51 PM
    I keep coming back to TiPb because there is always something interesting and new to help me with my iPhone 4. Believe me, I need a lot of help! Winning the iPad 2 giveaway, would fulfill my birthday wish from 2 weeks ago, of a new ipad2. Thank you.
    03-07-2011 09:09 PM
    Let's see. What make me come back to Tipb. Well I have only been on here for about 2 months since my first idevice. I find that the community is very helpful when it comes to answering trivial questions from us noobs. Another thing is that I love the blog that the staff at Tipb post. It informational and keep me updated on what is happening in the apple world. And obviously the weekly podcast. I like how they are debates back and forth about the latest news in apple. *Another thing I enjoy is Leanna daily apps update. It give me awareness to these new apps that I never heard of before.*
    03-07-2011 09:16 PM
    The podcast and updated news on interesting applications. The forums are also useful since reddit.com/r/apple or reddit.com/r/ipad seems to be quiet from time to time.
    03-07-2011 09:34 PM
    Of all the things, I think I like the smell the most.
    03-07-2011 09:35 PM
    Georgia and Rene are the best Canucks in the biz!
    Love the MacBanter from the podcasts. As a technology sales rep on the road all day I really enjoy hearing the latest IOS updates, and predictions for future Apple features.
    Some podcasters out there are total Apple FanGals and FanBoys, but the TiPB crew keeps it real.
    Rock on you hosers!
    Love CTCiscoKid.
    03-07-2011 09:45 PM
    The best thing i like about tipb is that they always have the latest news. I also like to watch the how-to videos. There is not one day that i don't come back to tipb. The reviews have led me to buy many cases for my iphone. This ipad with make a perfect gift for my son.
    03-07-2011 09:52 PM
    What brings me back day after day is the broad coverage that TiPb. It's a combined blog that brings all the apples news to one easy to use blog! I visit TiPb multiple time a day.
    03-07-2011 10:12 PM
    What I like about TiPb is that regardless of the ridiculous comments some people make they still keeping reporting the Apple news. Whether it's slow or a heavy month they give the best possible information and tips. And I would love to win a new iPad!!
    03-07-2011 10:14 PM
    I like the podcasts - they are friendly, helpful, & clean. I look forward to learning a lot from the hosts!
    03-07-2011 10:16 PM
    TiPB is a site that I actually discovered through CrackBerry. I'd had a couple of iPods and wanted to get in on the latest Apple news. In just a few months, this has become my go-to site as far as getting reviews and discovering new apps for my iPhone, learning tips and tricks to get things done and even to get some very lively discussion with other users, and help on occasion I've been weghing my pros and cons about getting an iPad with all of the discussion. When I heard about the contest, I figured I would throw in. It's going to be a super exciting release regardless and I would love the chance to win!
    03-07-2011 10:20 PM
    I like the info about the products and the reviews. I never buy without reading the reviews, that's what I like and makes me read the web every day.
    03-07-2011 10:21 PM
    My favorite of course are the latest articles about the worlds favorite electronic gadget brand Apple, in particular iPhone, iPad and iTouch. I can only afford to buy Apple products more than a year after its release abroad (Im here in the Philippines) for 2 main reasons: 1). Apple products are always launched here a year late; and 2). Prices are much much lower then. These reasons make me come back to TiPb even if I dont have the latest gadgets from Apple. In the case of the newly-released iPad2 (which will be released here only by 2012 for sure), what I read from the blog makes me updated about its features and therefore able to participate in on-line discussions. It also helped me come up with the decision on whether to but the iPad2 or just wait for the iPad3. Lastly, I prefer to go to a specialty store rather than shop in a convenience store with other things which I really don't need. You know what I mean :-)
    03-07-2011 10:32 PM
    I would really like an iPad 2. Please give me one!
    03-07-2011 10:35 PM
    The reason I like tipb so much is that I got tons of info about what other people think of iOS devices. The hosts are great (especially Georgia) and I think I would love to work there if I had the chance. Thanks guys. Scott Moore

P.S second reason I love tipb so much is I never win so pleaaaaasssse pick me!!
    03-07-2011 10:38 PM
    I would like the iPad.

I like TiPB because the articles actually read like they were written by real people.
    03-07-2011 10:55 PM
    TiPb is the first site I came across late last year when I found out that I would be getting an Iphone 4 for Christmas. I wanted so much to learn about the apps and this site certainly did a good job educating me. Having had the Iphone for approximately 4 months, I'm still in awe as to how I could have ever used any other phone.
    03-07-2011 10:56 PM
    You guys do the best job with your podcasts. It's my favorite thing. compared to other 'non-apple' casts that have horrible sound quality, you guys seem like pros! Podcasts are informative and fun & great chemistry between Georgia, Rene, Chad & the rest of the guests.

Also, I got my mom a Touch for Xmas, I refer her to your site all the time for the great tips & tricks for newbies. I could go on about the other quality things you do, but you'd think I was just in this for the iPad.....

Keep up the great work,

Styles
    03-07-2011 11:16 PM
    My favorite part of TIPB are the tips and video demo's of iAccessories.. There has been several occasions where I have put tips into regular use. Good times.
    03-07-2011 11:19 PM
    The most that I look forward to and love about Tipb is the weekly iPhone/iPad live! Even though I live in Australia and usually can't make it to the live show, I always download it via iTunes and listen to it offline.

Love the iPhone/iPad news, the fun atmosphere, entertaining yet informative!

Thanks so much Tipb (even if I don't win), continue your hard work!!!
    03-07-2011 11:19 PM
    Love how I get the most balanced views of all things Apple here!

Would love an ipad 2
    03-07-2011 11:23 PM
    It's 4 o'clock and a half at Portugal. I have just registed at tipb to win an ipad2.
    I don't know if i might to enter at the fight for the ipad... but i want it

:P
    03-07-2011 11:25 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is that you guys care about your subject matter and I especially like that there is respect for platforms other than iOS (well maybe not from all of you ).
    03-07-2011 11:27 PM
3,148 ... 8586878889 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD