TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgbooker

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Pick me guys Please

Tipd is my go to site about everything apple. Time and time again you guys delivery the lastest and greatest news. Tipd come on pick me I've never won a giveaway before Pick ME please

emil_vivi

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Why I open tipb.com every day?

Because some of things, but the number one is because tipb.com opens perfectly on iPhone (it's like 70% of my total daily browsing time is on iPhone).

Pannzo

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
New TiPb subscriber: Really amazed with all the up to date info on iPhone 4/iPad 2 in the past three months. This is my go to site for all Apple products. I'm employed by BMW North America and we started using iPad1 for the all-new BMW X3 launch. We worked with Apple exclusivey on our App to showcase colors and configuration. Never thought I would be in the market for a tablet but after using the iPad1 its very imppressive. Now with the launch of ipad2 I'm eager to get my hands on one. If I win this will sit at my desk so customers can access our website and be able to build their future BMW online via iPad2. So many thanks to the TiPb team and look forward to the all-new iPad 2 win or lose.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I love TipB! I return several times a day for tips, advice, reviews, news, etc....I've found some of my favorite apps because of TipB! I enjoy the forums and I can even help someone along the way along with being helped too!

Thanks TipB! I'm glad I found you!
Julie

bmojo

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
let me win something once in my life.

You guys are the number one site for an apple fanatic like me! Your the first page i go to whenever i wake up to see whats new. Having an iPad 2 would def make your site even more easy to access! :)

jlinabu2

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I Love coming to TiPB everyday to see the latest news and tricks for everything iPhone. Also, the forums help me figure out everthing when something doesnt work. I have wanted an iPad but was holding out for the second gen. Please pick me!

TeshaR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPAD giveaway

Tipb is always bringing you the latest and greatest tips, news and keeping you informed every second. What I love about them!

W10888

Aug 9, 2008
Visit site
I want in too!

What I love about TiPb....It has to be the best place to get updates to all that concerns the iphone. Its that simple, I love to know and you offer it.

Winning would be cool......

iphonemaniax

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 Giveaway

For me personally, you are like Radio Shack, "I've got questions, you've got answers". Thanks for all you do!

TiPB=You're # 1 Source For All Your iPhone, iPod, and iPad Needs!

Caribou

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
My second-favorite thing is the great reporting & tips, day after day.

My favorite thing is the full-content RSS feeds so I can keep up via Google Reader (and my favorite mobile RSS clients, Reeder and Byline, depending on the day/mood).

ElmhurstTom

May 26, 2009
Visit site
TIPB is the one stop shop for all things Apple. When I need news, tips, how-to videos and the very informative forum, I come to TIPB first.

Getting an iPad2 would be great. I did not get the first one and I would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks TIPB!! Keep up the good work.

Air2J

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the best...

TiPb is the most up to date, comprehensive iDevice community around! TiPb is too thorough to be a blog. Too uncluttered to be a website, it's a community! The information on the site ranges from "dumb it down" beginner to expert tips and tricks. It's the only way to stay in the know on EVERYTHING iThis or iThat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2