TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidusBlitz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad 2 from tipb! The diversity and well roundedness of the tipb staff keeps me coming back to their varying posts! Even though everyone may not always agree with what they post or their opinions, the staff always back up their stance appropriately.

dambrke

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
think TiPb has the best info on anything related to ipod,iphone, and ipad. They have great tips and videos and do an excellent job at reviewing apps, hardware, and updated apple OS's. I come back daily to check it all out

Ianio

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Where I get my daily fix...

TiPb delivers me my daily fix of iOS information... Thank you! And the iPad 2 looks to be quite a nice upgrade from iPad. Apple, always raising the bar.

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I come back every single day for one simple reason: all the relevant news I could ever need is always summed up here succinctly and concise. I need no other sites.

jrwest

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
How I love TiPb...

I'm not a huge mac user... I'm an iOS device user primarily. The focus of TiPB is perfect for me, and keeps me coming back.

dreamed.realization

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Awesome giveaway!

I read TiPb everyday. I think it's the best place on the web for iDevice-centric news. I especially love the daily "New and updated" apps post. It has pointed me toward great apps more than once. Thanks for the chance to win this amazing contest. Here's to hoping!

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb so much, I don't even have an iPad but I watch Ipad live every Sunday! The forums are a great resource and the news is always timely and accurate. PLEASE give me the iPAd so I can be a full-fledge Apple fan-boy.

Thanks,
Grant

jrwohlfeil0227

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2 will complete me!!

I became an "Appler" about 2 years ago... I bought a MacBook Pro... Then when the iPhone 3Gs came out, I cancelled my contract with sprint to join AT&T and get the iPhone. Now, all I need to complete my Apple collection is an iPad 2! I followed the live blog on tipb and love everything I heard...

I have be following tipb regularly ever since I got my iPod touch first gen! (which I still have!)

The reason I deserve this iPad 2 is my loyalty to tipb. I am considered the know-it-all Apple guy when it comes to my coworkers and friends, all thanks to tipb! I get all of my information from here and have referred countless people to the site...

Whether I win or not, I will still be on tipb every day, learning and finding out the latest news/rubies about everything iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!

You all are awesome!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I love listening to the podcast. I've gotten lots of great tips and suggestions for my current iPad. I can't wait to use the new iPad! Right now my plan is to sell my iPad 3G 64gb iPad so I can get an iPad 2. But my husband would REALLY appreciate if I could win a new one so that he can have my old one!:p

fedemancebo

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
tipb

The best thing about tipb for me are the "daily tips". Because of them I've learn a lot of new stuff about my iPhone and they even helped me via twitter. You guys are the best when it comes to Apple stuff! And that is why i come back to the site over and over again!! I want to participate and win the iPad 2!!!

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
For better or worse I love that you guys work so hard for everyone here. You do a great job making sure we are kept up to date on all things Apple and I really appreciate all of your effort even if I don't always agree with what's said. Thank you guys, really. Now gimme my iPad 2!!! :D

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
"what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!)"

Probably Leanna's Hats (come on!, someones gotta show some lock covering love!) and Rene's albeit cute yet rarely land-able "outburst jokes" during ipad/iphone live.

AmishWaffle

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love the wide range of news here. I have yet to find a site that has such up to date news on so many different aspects of the iPhone and Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1