Wish I could get the iDuece, but I can't keep buying the latest, and greatest
    03-04-2011 01:26 PM
    The reason I come to the site is that you guys not only include all the latest Apple news but you also include info on products for the iphone as well as Jailbreak info. I know that the info I am looking for will be here in one place without having to go to multiple sites.
    The best thing I like about TiPB are the app reviews
    Tipb is a go-to site for all things IOS + accessories! I send any one with questions to the forums or the store!!
    I love the fact that I can come here to discuss anything and everything "i". There is always some valuable info that really helps me determine how/where I am going to invest a lot of my time and money on apple's awesome electronics. I am in love with the ipad 2 and, of course, a "free" ipad would be cake. Thanks for the opportunity.
    03-04-2011 01:27 PM
    I like being in the know on all the latest iProducts and there are many useful tips and tricks to be found. Thanks TiPb!
    03-04-2011 01:27 PM
    I'm about to make the switch from BlackBerry to an iPhone and an iPad ... just waiting on that pesky contract. I've been on the TiPb site daily for the past several months educating myself and getting smart about making the transition. TiPb is the go-to site for everything iPhone and iPad!
    03-04-2011 01:29 PM
    Tipb is fantastic because:
    - the crew is made up of iOS fans like us but us not afraid to tackle tough topics with care and expertise
    - the community is great. We help and support each other in the forums
    - they focus on topics from beginner tips to hacking. Best iOS resource on the web and in the larger universe.

Cheers
    Scatabrain

iPad 2 would keep the kids from fighting over the 'pad'.
    03-04-2011 01:29 PM
    My favorite thing about tipb.com is that it has completely turned me over to apple products. since getting an iPhone in Oct. 2010 I have been forwarding articles from yoursite to everyone I know to get them to make the swtich. Basically, I check tipb.com as much as my fiance checks celebrity gossip websites....which is a lot!

P.S. I would make fantasic use of new iPad2
    03-04-2011 01:30 PM
    My favorite thing about TiPb is that you are my number one source for anything "i" related! I love the podcasts, daily news and app suggestions!
    Yes!!! I just knew tipb.com was going to have this contest. To be honest I wasnt all that excited when the iPad first came out. Now that seen what the new one is capable of, I would LOVE to win one (hint hint)
    I just signed up but have checked this site for a while and love every part of it. I have yet to get an apple product but I play with my mom-in-law's ipad ALL the time and this site has helped in EVERY way possible. Now the only thing left to do is send one my way so I can enjoy what she gets to enjoy on a daily basis!!!
    I want to win!
    03-04-2011 01:31 PM
    It looks so sweet, can't wait to get mine when I win this contest
    03-04-2011 01:31 PM
    What I love most about TiPb are the reviews and the rumors and news that you guys always post. I always try keep up-to-date on Apple news (yes, I'm a bit of a fanboy), rumors, and the like, and TiPb is the place I go to get it all!
    I also love the product reviews, because it helps me decide if I want to buy a particular accessory for my iPhone. iPad 2 plz!
    03-04-2011 01:32 PM
    I like the constant iPhone and iOS news and rumors. From the latest app updates to musings and rumors about upcoming OS features, it's all great!
    I love going to TiPb to read the latest and greatest news in the world of iOS. Each week I wait patiently for latest iPad live, iPhone live & TiPb TV podcasts. How great it will be to enjoy all of TiPb from my new iPad 2.

dmcary
    Tipb is the best place to keep uptodate about iDevice news, Apps, and tips and trick. Not only up to date, Tipb is very truthfull. I have already follow tipb since I have the first original iPhone.. wow!! 4 years already..
    Because of that, I always recommend to all of my friends to follow Tipb and Rene Ritchie (The person who brought me to tipb)
    Last, I really enjoy to follow Tipb livechat in every Apple Keynotes Event.

Good Job Tipb, may God Bless U all

-CLY-
    03-04-2011 01:33 PM
    What I LOVE the most about TiPb are the podcasts. I anxiously wait for every Sunday & Wednesday. Keep up the great work! By the way... TEAM PURE ALL THE WAY!!! :-)
    My favorite thing about TiPb is Rene. He always has the best analysis and commentary and following his twitter feed keeps me up to date on all things iPhone and iPad. Plus you never know when he may find himself trapped in an evil carwash!
    I come to Tipb.com because of the information that I will find here. I can learn what new products and software are soon to be released in addition to discovering tricks on how to make the most out of my iPhone and iPad. Tipb.com is like my own Internet Genius Bar!!!
    I LOVE TiPb! It has become my favorite page to get all the latest updates on anything and everything for my iPhone, iMac, iPod and especially the latest and greatest iPad 2! Your accessories store rocks! And I couldn't live without your User Guides, Reviews and How-To's! TiPb is simply the best!
    03-04-2011 01:34 PM
    I keep coming back here for the news. I have you as one of my feeds and come back to see what's new in the world of Apple.

Would love to have an ipad2, looks awesome!
    I definitely love the helpful community and having a place to share and get new knowledge about our favorite product!
    I just love how on top of the industry they are. They are always at industry events and always have the latest iOS news. When the news broke about the uiPad 2, TiPB was the first place that I looked.
    03-04-2011 01:35 PM
3,148 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD