TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiracleMan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Why you're the best!

I think you do one of the best jobs in the Internet covering iOS devices. Your content is more reporting of the facts than looking to be opinionated. That balance is good to see in a site like this.

In addition, your sites overall look provides for readable content, something a lot of sites could do a much better job on.

Kudos!

Rob
--
iPhone 4. MBP

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Everything, simply everything!

There are many things that I love about TiPb. For one, I love the character and zest that Rene, Georgia and others bring to the site! I also love the fact that somehow, perhaps by a miracle of some kind, TiPb is able to come up with fresh, unique, and insightful information every single day, without fail.

I also LOVE your live shows. It's a thrill to be able to hear what you think about today's tech trends, and most important, to be able to contribute and share my own ideas.

I have been a blogger for a couple of years, and Rene and Georgia are two of my idols - I some day hope to aspire to their level of excellence in web content.

csd

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ipad2

Well obviously my favorite thing about TiPb are the giveaways!

But I enjoy the writing too. It's nice to have a blog focused on iOS that can still be objective. That's a tough line to walk, but TiPb does it well.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I LOVE TIPB site!!! It keeps me up to date with all the latest and greatest Apple news, specs, release dates, rumors, etc.. I?m addicted to this site and visit it at least 6 or 7 times a day at work and frequently at night either on my phone, or computer at home. I can?t wait to be able to enjoy this site on my new iPad2.

martyskristal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Why I stay loyal to TiPb

Almost every day I check TiPb either quickly or at length, depending on what catches my eye. What keeps me coming back is the "Your Tech News NOW!" style. If something ground breaking or earth shattering happens to an existing (or soon to exist) piece of technology, TiPb will have the scoop. Even when they don't know the full story they'll admittedly let you know if it's speculation/assumption. Honest.

When I flirted with buying an iPad for the better part of 2 years TiPb was always there with the Pros and Cons, the specs and the possibility of a new iPad/what to expect with the next generation. At the very least I come back to TiPb to stay on top of my technology A game. Thanks!

bellizima

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
TIPB has enabled me to be more productive and the envy of my office with all I know about my Iphone 4, and how to get the most out of it!

Georgia's hair doesnt hurt either!!!

zlkoh

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tons of wonders in this site. The latest news, reviews as well as information about new products brings me back to TiPb over and over again. The only place where I could access vast information ranging from application to iphone jailbreaking information. The accessories store is one place that I easily find stuff that I can't get in retail shops. It saves me the time of visiting other websites for products that could be easily shopped here. All thanks to TiPb that had provided me with so much information.

raderdavi

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I have come to trust TiPb for their ios news, apps of the day, and insight into everything Apple. Having recently bought my first ios device, I looked to TiPb for advice and confirmation that I was making the right decision. I keep coming back to learn more about my iPad and to confirm that another one is needed by me and my family.

zetacool

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb

Love that I can get all my iPhone, iPod and iPad news an rumors all in one place, and love the mobile view, I mostly read tipb from my iPod touch! now want to do it from and iPad 2!! :D

Trusttee

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I never win

I'm not gonna put a lot here like a usually do because I never win. Although winning an iPad 2 would be the BEST thing to happen in 2011! Please pick me

adiamon

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb always as great information about apple products that I otherwise would not know about. I visit the site daily via facebook. I have been a happy camper since I moved over to Apple world and have become an "Apple Convert"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2