TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that as a new apple product owner it helped me research and figure out whether or not to purchase the iPhone 4 and I couldn't be happier. The site has awesome information about iOS products in every aspect. I visit the daily to see what is new and upcoming. Would love an iPad 2.

padhiarudit93

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
why tipb is best???

tipb people you made me an star of my class...bz back here in india not many people have ios device including me....but still those who have dont know how to use it or jailbreak it???but because of u i know all this and do it for my friends to...they are shocked that you dont have an ios device than how can you do all this,,,,and all the credit goes to you 'tipb' .... Love u....

The second thing about tipb i love is that its as much fun & intresting to have a look at tipb everyday...as much we have at an apple launch event...i hope to become an ios or ipad owner....fingers crosssed....best of luck to me...!!!!

Sonny45

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I need it bad

TiPb is the best they always keep u informed with the new info on everything from case and software this site is the best thank you TiPb i got it on my home page soon as i click on the internet it pulls up TiPb's home page

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
plz :)

I am a working (starving) musician and artist. I really could use the new iPad in my career. Unfortunately I can not afford it, can barely pay my bills.

I hope I win!

St. Joseph, protector of the Holy family and patron to all workers, please hear our prayers,

RJ

mkokolis#IM

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb, whats not to love, you get all the info right away before anyone else. I have been using this site for a few years but just registered today on the forum,Free iPad why not :) but seriously keep up the good work and I'll keep coming back

zudy

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The BEST thing about TiPb is all the great info we get everyday. I check into the site about 50 times a day and get happy when I see new info. Keep it up and you all do a great job. Thanks

klcrow8690

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb for all of it's iOS tips and news. When I visit the site, I always read every story and look at all the videos of their tips and tricks. For me TiPb is the ultimate authority for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, apple TV and iOS, as well as changes in Apple that affect these devices and their users. Long live TiPb!!!

Extreme Pure

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It keeps me connected especially to Apple Products; constantly giving reviews and ideas about the latest products, I'm always in touch and never in limbo.

Do I need any other reasons to keep on checking back TiPb?!

ndrasheta

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is the constant updates on news and stories. I like to follow the blog posts to make sure I'm not missing out on something. About 80% of what I know or learn about my iPhone comes from things I read and learn on tipb. I love this site and I'm certainly a addicted to the RSS feed!

Tlf

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad2

What brings me back is the constant posts of iOS news, reviews, etc. I know that I can refresh Pulse on my iPhone4 or iPad and be flooded with new content.

Oh and it's a great distraction from work!

martymapson

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is the best!

What I like most about TiPb is the opportunity to watch their live feeds and how they have given ios users a way to watch them from there iphone/ipad devices using Ustream. Plus, they speak in a way that anyone can understand the information they are discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll