As an owner of both, TiPb is my top source for all news iPad and iPhone related. I check it frequently and follow on Twitter so that I know the latest i-related news. You guys do a great job!
    03-04-2011 11:34 AM
    what i love most about the tipb is that its a great source to stay on all things iphone!!

You all do a great job here!
    I come back for the up to date and consistent news
    Love the podcasts and different viewpoints the most. The sites ease of use is what brings me back. I can get in and out without spending a lot of time.
    What I love about TiPB is that they are always up-to-speed with their updates on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The forums also have tons of information that help understand the iOS better and have helped me in the past. But the thing I love the most about TiPB is that it is one of the few sites that actually update their blogposts on weekends. Not many tech blogs do this, and this is what keeps me coming back to this site, even on weekends when everyone else takes off.
    Thanks for the offer. We should now start TIP(2)B.COM its perfect for IPAD 2 . Anyway most certainly like to have one.
    03-04-2011 11:35 AM
    I come back because... well it says it right there in the title. #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog! It's the best thing on my google reader. The cute female product testers doesn't hurt either
    I like the up-to-date news and particularly the good analysis you do on all the rumors that float around on new products. I also like the podcasts...they're fun.
    I want one even with the so - so cameras.
    In this day and age, every man, woman, and child has a multitude of choices of where to go for their iPhone, iPad, and iPod news. In a world full of media overload with a lot of me-too sites, blogs, magazines, e-zines, newspapers, web videos, etc, one can go down the wrong path and choose one of these sites. I, however, have found my go-to news source in TiPb for the up-to-the-minute news, tips, and helpful information. When I am looking for any type of news or tips in these areas, I always turn to TiPb and ensure that my friends and family do the same. So, whether I get the iPad2 or not, I would like to thank you all for the hard work and diligence that you put into one of the best sites on the internet. You've made the world a better place and, although in a small way in the grand scheme, adds to everyone's quality of life and to a nation that loves their information. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what i love is that you guys take a consumer prospective thing and not so much as a fanboy.
    Woot thanks TiPb for awesome ipad 2 giveaway. I already sell my ipad 1 for this ipad 2. Im ipad fanboy. Hope and pray i can win this. Thanks
    03-04-2011 11:36 AM
    I keep coming back to TiPb because of the dedicated coverage of all things iPhone, iPad, iPod and iOS. There are a lot of other great sites out there, but a lot of them a filled with a lot of information about other products that I don't care too much about.

The tips and journalism are great and keep me coming back many times per day. I have the twitter feed open on my second monitor on my Mac so I can always see any new juicy tidbits as they get posted.

Great job guys (and gals)! Keep it up! I'm looking forward to this summer with all the new iOS 5 and iPhone 5 coverage.
    I would come back to tiPD every day if I had an ipad
    I neeeed it!!! Hope I win!!
    TiPb rules because you guys discuss on the podcasts almost all of the same questions and thoughts I have on iOS devices. Also love the tips and tricks. Keep up the good work and thanks for the giveaways! I have held off of buying an first gen iPad as iPad 2 was approaching. Now is the time, a free ions would be the best!
    I love TiPb because it satisfies my constant thirst for iPhone and iPad knowledge!
    I love how fast and how complete TiPb cover Apple news!
    This is a major Apple news source for me in Twitter.

I also love the iPad 2!
    I love how TIPB does not just bash android like android sites seem to do to ios devices.

you guys keep it as objective as us apple fans can
    My favorite thing about TiPbis reading all the fanboys and girls saying mine is bigger than yours!! Although it's also a good source for solving problems and enhancing all iDevice experiences.
    I love knowing what is happening in the ios world without having to spend tons of time searching myself. I let you guys do it!
    Reason why i visit TiPb: One stop site to keep me updated on anything and everything 'i' | Super Stuff ;]
    My main reason for keeping you in my RSS aggregator is all of the app reviews. I feel like i never really know which apps might be the best suited for my use of the iPhone, and your reviews are comprehensive enough for me to make a decision.

Thanks folks!
    i work at att and coming to your site makes me sound smarter when talking to customers because i get all of the latest news. i am so addicted. i have tried all other sites and they dont compare to you guys. i also love the live podcasts.
    i had all the $ saved to buy one on launch day but i got laid off at work 2 weeks ago and had to spend the $$ on bills please pick me . keep up the good work
    ryan
3,148 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD