TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luci8907

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I Love TIPB

I just discovered this site and it is now about to become apart of my daily web surfing for reviews, the best apps to download, and the great how to guides. So I will be here today, tomorrow, and every day from now on

Last edited:

debbielee93

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love an IPad2!!! I am a mom of 3 kids and one on the way, it would be so useful in daily life!! Oh I love this site because it gives me tons of information about my Ipod Touch!

Sazu

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have a personal account (used my neighbors since he didn't use it) but this was just too hard to resist so I'll post what I love about this place.....Jailbreaking, clean and simple....thanks to this place I have my fair share of iphones and itouched jailbreaked though never an ipad and if I do win it, I'll probably be too chicken **** to mess with it, hahaha but this is a great site and good for reference too

ronUnwignk

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
hi,I am discussion.treocentral.com member now,Grate !

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - discussion.treocentral.com, interesting "Win an iPad 2" here is very good.
I spent 2 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

bookimdanno

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What Do I Love Most About Tipb? Let Me Count The Ways!

Actually, what I love most about TiPb is everything! It's the first site I check out in the the morning and the last one before I go to bed! I find all the articles and how-to's very helpful. I love to shop in the TiPb store, and the webcasts are great. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and I enjoy their humor a lot.

I purchased an iPad last year and gave it to my Mother. She's 85 y/o and thinks the building will explode if she touches a computer. She also thinks emailing her picture will make her susceptible to murderers but we're working on that. She loves it, she's all over the web now and communicating with friends and family now she would never have with before. It's truly been a blessing. So now it's time I get one for me! Can't wait to get an iPad 2 in my hands! Winning one would be ever so much sweeter!

Cheers!

dougdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love this blog because IMHO is the best to keep me up to date regarding iOS information. The forums are very helpful and help me review some apps before purchasing. I don't mind to get awarded with a brand new ipad 2, but if I don't I still get rewarded by a wonderful blog.

jjb70

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The perfect Saturday morning.

My absolute favorite thing about TiPb is the iPhone Live Podcast. Every single Saturday (for a very long time now) I get up at the crack of dawn (on purpose) and head into town to do the weekly grocery shopping. I pick out the best shopping cart I can find, purchase my weekly treat of a Starbucks Grande Bold coffee and a cream filled long john donut, put on my Motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headphones and fire up this week's iPhone Live podcast! Just me, Rene, Georgia, chat room, possible guest and the floor buffer guys. It's one of my favorite hours of the entire week and it's very relaxing. I have to force myself to keep busy on Wednesday nights to save the show for my weekly routine. Thanks TiPb for all the fun hours!!;) Maybe I could start listening to iPad Live too no?:D

taran

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Honestly? I've never heard about this forum before (got here from a link on CrackBerry website), but if this forum gives iPad giveaway (or any giveaway for that matter), then it is awesome in my definition :)

Oh wait, you are asking what I love about TiPb besides the contests... well, first of all I like it that you use vBulletin. It is simple and my favorite forum software. Other things I guess I will learn to like in the next visits, since this is my first. As I said I am being honest, right? :)

bud42

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
hey great

i just joined this forum to see what you guys do here about ipods and ipads
and troubleshooting if theres a problem
but so siple that you are doing a contest for the ipad you can count me in..

linnea

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

I keep coming back to TiPb because there is always something interesting and new to help me with my iPhone 4. Believe me, I need a lot of help! Winning the iPad 2 giveaway, would fulfill my birthday wish from 2 weeks ago, of a new ipad2. Thank you.

frozencloud

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Let's see. What make me come back to Tipb. Well I have only been on here for about 2 months since my first idevice. I find that the community is very helpful when it comes to answering trivial questions from us noobs. Another thing is that I love the blog that the staff at Tipb post. It informational and keep me updated on what is happening in the apple world. And obviously the weekly podcast. I like how they are debates back and forth about the latest news in apple. *Another thing I enjoy is Leanna daily apps update. It give me awareness to these new apps that I never heard of before.*

Laughing Man

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The podcast and updated news on interesting applications. The forums are also useful since reddit.com/r/apple or reddit.com/r/ipad seems to be quiet from time to time.

CtCiscoKid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Georgia and Rene are the best Canucks in the biz!
Love the MacBanter from the podcasts. As a technology sales rep on the road all day I really enjoy hearing the latest IOS updates, and predictions for future Apple features.
Some podcasters out there are total Apple FanGals and FanBoys, but the TiPB crew keeps it real.
Rock on you hosers!
Love CTCiscoKid.

Isabel

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
The best thing i like about tipb is that they always have the latest news. I also like to watch the how-to videos. There is not one day that i don't come back to tipb. The reviews have led me to buy many cases for my iphone. This ipad with make a perfect gift for my son.

blb

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What brings me back day after day is the broad coverage that TiPb. It's a combined blog that brings all the apples news to one easy to use blog! I visit TiPb multiple time a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77