How do you scan QR codes with your phone’s camera without downloading an app
    07-02-2020 02:49 PM
    Just scan the QR code with the rear camera on your iPhone and click on the link when it appears. You can find the official instructions HERE.
    07-02-2020 05:12 PM
    I didn't know that.
    07-03-2020 10:18 PM
    Just scan the QR code with the rear camera on your iPhone and click on the link when it appears. You can find the official instructions HERE.
    A screenshot says more than a link ( I know, I am lazy).
    Open Settings > Camera and enable Scan QR Codes.
    Chris Cook5 and Hawker800 like this.
    07-04-2020 03:02 AM
    I even found this website where you fill in your WiFi name and password so it generates a QR Code for people to scan and join my WiFi. It’s easier than telling them my password with all the captions and underscores and whatnot.

https://qifi.org
    Chris Cook5 and Hawker800 like this.
    07-04-2020 03:04 AM
    I even found this website where you fill in your WiFi name and password so it generates a QR Code for people to scan and join my WiFi. It’s easier than telling them my password with all the captions and underscores and whatnot.

https://qifi.org
    Do you think it’s actually safe to put your Wi-Fi name and password on there. That’s actually pretty cool though, I’ve never seen such a thing
    07-04-2020 05:23 PM
    Do you think it’s actually safe to put your Wi-Fi name and password on there. That’s actually pretty cool though, I’ve never seen such a thing
    What’s the worst that can happen? That someone in Knockemstiff, Ohio sees my WiFi password and drives all the way to the Netherlands to login to my WiFi?

No I’m not afraid of inputting my WiFi name and password to make it easier for friends to login to it.

Yeah, you’re right about it being cool. All my friends think so too.
    07-04-2020 05:46 PM
    What’s the worst that can happen? That someone in Knockemstiff, Ohio sees my WiFi password and drives all the way to the Netherlands to login to my WiFi?

No I’m not afraid of inputting my WiFi name and password to make it easier for friends to login to it.

07-04-2020 05:55 PM

Hey! L eave Ohio out of it!!!
    Tartarus and aximtreo like this.
    07-04-2020 06:15 PM

My WiFi router’s app generates QR code’s for this very purpose of sharing with friends.
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-07-2020 08:48 AM