How do you scan QR code’s with your iPhone’s camera?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Scanning QR code’s

Just scan the QR code with the rear camera on your iPhone and click on the link when it appears. You can find the official instructions HERE.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Scanning QR code’s

Just scan the QR code with the rear camera on your iPhone and click on the link when it appears. You can find the official instructions HERE.

A screenshot says more than a link ( I know, I am lazy).
Open Settings > Camera and enable Scan QR Codes.
9722e765deb53ef9472603d80f8acc37.png

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Scanning QR codes

I even found this website where you fill in your WiFi name and password so it generates a QR Code for people to scan and join my WiFi. It’s easier than telling them my password with all the captions and underscores and whatnot.

https://qifi.org

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

I even found this website where you fill in your WiFi name and password so it generates a QR Code for people to scan and join my WiFi. It’s easier than telling them my password with all the captions and underscores and whatnot.

https://qifi.org

Do you think it’s actually safe to put your Wi-Fi name and password on there. That’s actually pretty cool though, I’ve never seen such a thing

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Do you think it’s actually safe to put your Wi-Fi name and password on there. That’s actually pretty cool though, I’ve never seen such a thing

What’s the worst that can happen? That someone in Knockemstiff, Ohio sees my WiFi password and drives all the way to the Netherlands to login to my WiFi?

No I’m not afraid of inputting my WiFi name and password to make it easier for friends to login to it.

Yeah, you’re right about it being cool. All my friends think so too.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

What’s the worst that can happen? That someone in Knockemstiff, Ohio sees my WiFi password and drives all the way to the Netherlands to login to my WiFi?

No I’m not afraid of inputting my WiFi name and password to make it easier for friends to login to it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Hey! L eave Ohio out of it!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

My WiFi router’s app generates QR code’s for this very purpose of sharing with friends.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conman284