iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can’t say I can concur. I have yet to have a restart happen on my device.

The next beta should drop in about 2 days, if all goes well.

Like you, I haven’t experience any restarts with my iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’ve only had one with my Watch.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Like you, I haven’t experience any restarts with my iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’ve only had one with my Watch.

I’m playing Music over Bluetooth in the car while working and noticed my Watch to restart every so often, that I lost count.
It may have to with the combination of using Maps and Music over BT. I’m not sure. What I’m sure of is that I’m ready for the next watchOS beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m playing Music over Bluetooth in the car while working and noticed my Watch to restart every so often, that I lost count.
It may have to with the combination of using Maps and Music over BT. I’m not sure. What I’m sure of is that I’m ready for the next watchOS beta.

I was in my car listening to Music while waiting for my son to exit a store when my Watch rebooted. It hasn’t happened since and I’ve been in my car quite a bit this weekend and listening to Music while driving.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Been having major issues when using my Apple Battery case with the 11Pro. Some apps fail to load or take forever to load. Performance lags like crazy. Typing lags. It's pretty bad. Everything returns to normal when I remove the case.

Edit: if I put the case back on everything stays working as normal. If I restart the phone with the case on the issues return.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've never used an Apple battery case. But it sounds to me like either an issue with the case, or with the connections. Hopefully, someone will come along who has experience using the case. Not sure if the beta is the issue, but could be.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I've never used an Apple battery case. But it sounds to me like either an issue with the case, or with the connections. Hopefully, someone will come along who has experience using the case. Not sure if the beta is the issue, but could be.

I submitted the feedback to Apple so let's see if it gets addressed. It's gotta be the beta since the case interacts with iOS.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that the maps widget doesn’t change to dark mode for me. Also noticed if I turn my phone off and on one of my self created folder always disappears. Other then that solid beta.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77