iOS 13 Public Beta 3 has been released

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed there's no longer a delete photo option in the Details section of Messages. The only options I see when I press on an image are Save, Copy, and Share. This isn't an issue with most of my text conversations, but is in iMessage groups, where a lot of photos and videos are shared every day. They build up quickly, and take a lot of storage space on the phone and in iCloud.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I understand that now. I also don’t like that if you’re several iterations into the beta, and want to roll back, you’ll have several months of data lost.

Welcome to Beta life. I run betas only on my secondary device, so if I crash my device I won’t have anything to lose. I understand what you are getting at, though and it sucks, but welcome to Beta life.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Beta life. I run betas only on my secondary device, so if I crash my device I won’t have anything to lose. I understand what you are getting at, though and it sucks, but welcome to Beta life.

Of course. I’m not meaning to complain. I have no basis for it as it is indeed the life of a beta tester. Just stating my reason for not ultimately taking the plunge.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I reverted my ipad(10.5 pro) back to 12.4.

IOS 13 itself was good(although the icons and icon text was too small for me). The issue is that too many apps aren't ready for ios 13 yet. I had some issues with apps I use every day that just made it too annoying to continue to use.

Hopefully these apps will start to catch up and I can go back.

Last edited:

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I’m just so happy that OneDrive seems to finally be working again. It just uploaded about 500 pictures that it hasn’t uploaded since being on betas lol

I take it back. It’s gone back to not working

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m just so happy that OneDrive seems to finally be working again. It just uploaded about 500 pictures that it hasn’t uploaded since being on betas lol

I take it back. It’s gone back to not working

That's odd. Mine has been working without issues. Do you do background uploads? I don't use that but when I launch OneDrive my uploads start and complete as normal.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
That's odd. Mine has been working without issues. Do you do background uploads? I don't use that but when I launch OneDrive my uploads start and complete as normal.

They’re not working at all for me. They are stuck:

0211ba6efa0ae469db47dfe447d9719a.jpg

Edit: according to OneDrive they don’t upload photos that are optimized for iCloud storage. I just changed it to download and keep originals and they are uploading wtf lol

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
They’re not working at all for me. They are stuck:

0211ba6efa0ae469db47dfe447d9719a.jpg

Edit: according to OneDrive they don’t upload photos that are optimized for iCloud storage. I just changed it to download and keep originals and they are uploading wtf lol

Try the new beta that released today.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Rule #1 before installing beta:
Backup current device to iTunes.

That way if you want to go back after installing the beta, reload iOS and restore.

Well, back off the beta train.

Too many issues with some of my camera apps not saving photos to iCloud. Kinda detrimental as a photographer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2