iOS 13 Dev Beta 3 is now available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Using an XS Max here and just moved from Public Beta 1, to Dev Beta 3. One issue I had with the public beta was Hey Siri not working properly. I could say the command Hey Siri and Siri would activate, but not respond to any further voice commands. I could type the commands and actions, but voice commands won't work. The dev beta 3 is having the same issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

I just asked Siri, via “hey Siri”, what time is it and it responded with the correct time of 3:59 AM. I’m about to get out of bed, get cleaned up and then hit the road back to Orlando.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Page counter? No sure what your meaning.

In TapaTalk.
ab2fa97fb593793fe875e2a4935907db.jpg

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I want to make sure that I’m following directions correctly when installing as new.

Download Beta 3
Erase All Content and Settings
Install Beta 3
Setup As New

Is this the gist of it? Thanks in advance.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I just asked Siri, via “hey Siri”, what time is it and it responded with the correct time of 3:59 AM. I’m about to get out of bed, get cleaned up and then hit the road back to Orlando.

I’m vacationing in Orlando as we speak. That’s why I need a working phone. I’m 1000 miles away from home. IPad Pro will do for now until I can get back home.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Outstanding...... Congrats on installing the beta and I hope you’re enjoying iOS 13.

I actually LOVE it!! I left my jailbreak and honestly 12.1.2 even with a jailbreak is nowhere near as fluid, stable or fast as beta 3. Plus dark mode actually works for me unlike with my jailbreak LOL

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I want to make sure that I’m following directions correctly when installing as new.

Download Beta 3
Erase All Content and Settings
Install Beta 3
Setup As New

Is this the gist of it? Thanks in advance.

You can just download the ipsw hold option (if you’re on Mac) while pressing restore and select the ipsw and it’ll wipe the device for you

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m vacationing in Orlando as we speak. That’s why I need a working phone. I’m 1000 miles away from home. IPad Pro will do for now until I can get back home.

Awesome!....i hope you’re enjoying yourself.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
everything seems stable except my corporate email, which is configured via AirWatch. It syncs everything else in my configured profile, but does not sync my Exchange settings.. :( its a little of a bummer..

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Well after a few days with bêta-3 on iPhone 8 and iPad Pro 11...

I got a lot of little intermittent bugs on my iPad...
Sometimes it work and sometimes it don’t...

- screen capture let me do it and save it but it’s not in my photos anywhere...
-sometime some recently use app's make there icon not opening when I click them...
-in message photos is not accessible when the keyboards is on...
-quick crash and reboot on my iPhone and iPad (5 seconds)

And many other little things like that...

To make it work like it suppose too, I got to close off the iPad or iPhone and reopen it... And I’m good for an hour or two and then the some bugs came back...

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
So I just deleted the Apple Mail app that I normally use for my Exchange work email. It’s just too wonky right now. I’m going to give Spike a shot for a while.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
It was indeed my battery. I went to the apple store here in Orlando at Florida mall and they ran a diagnostic. Determined it was the battery. They gave me a new phone and off I went. Installed beta 3 and battery is now charging as it should. Thanks for anyone who helped out.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It was indeed my battery. I went to the apple store here in Orlando at Florida mall and they ran a diagnostic. Determined it was the battery. They gave me a new phone and off I went. Installed beta 3 and battery is now charging as it should. Thanks for anyone who helped out.

I’m glad you got it figured out and are back up and running!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Florida Mall? That's in South Orlando not far from OIA (Orlando International Airport). I'm not far from Universal Studios. The Mall at Millenia is closest to me and it too, has an Apple Store. Anyway, Thanks for the followup and I'm glad you got the issue resolved.

Last edited: