iOS 12 Dev beta 3

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been checking for updates and just today Beta 2 showed up. I’m wondering why I got 2 so late and why I’m not getting 3.
I have an 8 Plus.
Just got a new iPad and am debating putting 12 on it too.

Are you certain you’re running a dev beta and not a public beta?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Small new “feature” (or bug) - the texts on iMessage seem a darker shade of blue, and they don’t lighten as you scroll, just one shade of dark blue throughout

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Small new “feature” (or bug) - the texts on iMessage seem a darker shade of blue, and they don’t lighten as you scroll, just one shade of dark blue throughout

The darker shade of green/blue is because you probably have increase contrast toggled on.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
The darker shade of green/blue is because you probably have increase contrast toggled on.

It is on, however the darker shade is something new in beta 3 (for me) and I haven’t changed any settings since downloading. Never knew I had it on.

mweber67

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 12 Developer Beta 3

If anyone can confirm that push exchange email notifications are fixed, as well as the big in Twitter which caused it to crash when checking follower lists please let me know! I'd be willing to come back to it from iOS 11.4.

I am having the same issue with exchange mail. Says certificate not good. I tried with beta 3 and it still would not work. Everything else was great. Too bad..I really wanted to keep using it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, mine works. It just won't push my emails through in any way. I have to go into the mailbox and manual refresh even with push on.

Like you, I'm not having any certificate related problem with my exchange account. In fact, after reading your message, I sent an email from one of my personal accounts to my work-related exchange account and within seconds, I received the notification and the email via the native Mail app.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Interesting, I wonder why. Is it still working? I assumed Dev & Public builds were the same, just released at different times.

They are the same exact builds. Nothing different but as you said, just released at different times.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2