Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Woohoo!

2b0f5cf135fef0e1382662cb3a42eaf0.png

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I would normally be quite excited to see a new software update but 10.3.2 seems to focus primarily on bug fixes and other minor operating system improvements 😃 but and update is still an update.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
What is your build number for Public 5? I deleted my profile and updated so I can compare if you would like.

I forgot what the build number was lol, I think it is different because I remember the beta ended with "a" or something (unless they just simply removed the "a" from the number lol).

Looks like it is different, beta 5 is 14F5089a. Maybe they actually fixed stuff and had to test (which would explain the wait between betas).

So far, the keyboard definitely types better for me (even better than beta 5)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would normally be quite excited to see a new software update but 10.3.2 seems to focus primarily on bug fixes and other minor operating system improvements but and update is still an update.

That's right...As for me, when an update becomes the official update, I tend to restore as new. I've been doing that for years...

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
No problems here. It's updated on both my SE and 5th gen iPad.

Cool. Ya I'm doing the IPad Air now and using it as a Guinea pig. Next will be the iPhone 7 and that's the one that cannot fail ha ha.

I did read one negative review on Twitter where the guy had to connect to iTunes again on his laptop after doing the update, and as I have no more Windows PCs I hope that it will be smooth.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Cool. Ya I'm doing the IPad Air now and using it as a Guinea pig. Next will be the iPhone 7 and that's the one that cannot fail ha ha.

I did read one negative review on Twitter where the guy had to connect to iTunes again on his laptop after doing the update, and as I have no more Windows PCs I hope that it will be smooth.

I also have a Mac mini. Sierra and iTunes updated without a hitch. Everything working okay so far.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I was impressed with the iPad update. It was fully-charged, but not plugged in. It downloaded and installed the update, and the battery was still at 100% after it was done.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Yep update went great on the iPhone 7 it took 15 minutes with an 8 Mb per second Wi-Fi signal and it gave me an extra hundred megabytes of storage space.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Using an AT&T iPhone 7+ and I have experienced some memory leak issues. This happens constantly while attempting to close apps, the screen just freezes and unresponsive for up to 2 minutes at this point. The Home button is also sporadically unresponsive while attempting to check the time of unlock using Touch ID.

I have done a clean install from iTunes, but need to restore from an iCloud backup for saved messages.

Also, the typical "bug" of deleting browser history still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2