iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 10.2

It's being reported that Apple has released the official iOS 10.2 update, but I have yet to see the update notification. Can anyone confirm?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.2

Now that it's official, I'll take the time to completely wipe my iPhone and iPad Pro, and install iOS 10.2 from scratch via iTunes....��....especially being that I'm off today.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

U guys beat me to it..I just saw 10.2 is out...checked for updates n times out..must be getting vombarded

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site

If you are on the latest Beta, you won't need to update as the build number is the same, 14C92. I have two iPhones and my work one just updated.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

A number of issues have been fixed in iOS 10.2 including a number of security issues.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207422

Released December 12, 2016

Accessibility
Available for: iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later, iPod touch 6th generation and later
Impact: A nearby user may be able to overhear spoken passwords
Description: A disclosure issue existed in the handling of passwords. This issue was addressed by disabling the speaking of passwords.
CVE-2016-7634: Davut Hari​

Accessibility
Available for: iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later, iPod touch 6th generation and later
Impact: A person with physical access to an iOS device may be able to access photos and contacts from the lock screen
Description: A lock screen issue allowed access to photos and contacts on a locked device. This issue was addressed by restricting options offered on a locked device.
CVE-2016-7664: Miguel Alvarado of iDeviceHelp​

Accounts
Impact: An issue existed which did not reset the authorization settings on app uninstall
Description: This issue was addressed through improved sanitization.
CVE-2016-7651: Ju Zhu and Lilang Wu of Trend Micro​

Find My iPhone
Impact: An attacker with an unlocked device may be able to disable Find My iPhone
Description: A state management issue existed in the handling of authentication information. This issue was addressed through improved storage of account information.
CVE-2016-7638: Sezer Sakiner, an anonymous researcher​

Graphics Driver
Impact: Watching a maliciously crafted video may lead to a denial of service
Description: A denial of service issue existed in the handling of video. This issue was addressed through improved input validation.
CVE-2016-7665: Moataz El Gaml of Schlumberger, an anonymous researcher​

Image Capture
Impact: A malicious HID device may be able to cause arbitrary code execution
Description: A validation issue existed in the handling of USB image devices. This issue was addressed through improved input validation.
CVE-2016-4690: Andy Davis of NCC Group​

Local Authentication
Impact: The device may not lock the screen after the idle timeout
Description: A logic issue existed in the handling of the idle timer when the Touch ID prompt is shown. This issue was addressed through improved handling of the idle timer.
CVE-2016-7601: an anonymous researcher​

Mail
Impact: An email signed with a revoked certificate may appear valid
Description: S/MIME policy failed to check if a certificate was valid. This issue was addressed by notifying a user if an email was signed with a revoked certificate.
CVE-2016-4689: an anonymous researcher​

Media Player
Impact: A user may be able to view photos and contacts from the lockscreen
Description: A validation issue existed in the handling of media selection. This issue was addressed through improved validation.
CVE-2016-7653

Profiles
Impact: Opening a maliciously crafted certificate may lead to arbitrary code execution
Description: A memory corruption issue existed in the handling of certificate profiles. This issue was addressed through improved input validation.
CVE-2016-7626: Maksymilian Arciemowicz (cxsecurity.com)​

SpringBoard
Impact: A person with physical access to an iOS device may be able to unlock the device
Description: In some cases, a counter issue existed in the handling of passcode attempts when resetting the passcode. This was addressed through improved state management.
CVE-2016-4781: an anonymous researcher​

SpringBoard
Impact: A person with physical access to an iOS device may be able to keep the device unlocked
Description: A cleanup issue existed in the handling of Handoff with Siri. This was addressed through improved state management.
CVE-2016-7597: an anonymous researcher​

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
iOS 10.2

After my update, my Health icon has a red "1" badge on it that I can't get rid of. Anyone have any ideas as to what it might be? I see nothing that needs to be addressed in the app and have rebooted several times.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77