Weather widget

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you have location services turned on for weather? Go to Settings > Privacy > location services > scroll down to weather > set to always or when using the app.

BD15

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same issue. I think it's something with the Weather Ch. app itself that needs to be updated. I've reset and checked settings a billion times over again to no avail. It just randomly stopped working after about 2 weeks.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the stock weather widget because it doesn't change locations automatically. I travel a lot for work and I don't care what the weather is back home when I'm on the road, I want to know the weather where I am. Dark Sky's widget was vastly improved with iOS 10 and I highly recommend it.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the stock weather widget because it doesn't change locations automatically. I travel a lot for work and I don't care what the weather is back home when I'm on the road, I want to know the weather where I am. Dark Sky's widget was vastly improved with iOS 10 and I highly recommend it.

Yup. Stock Weather app in my 'Junk Drawer' folder (not hidden as available with iOS10), along with most other of Apple's own iOS apps. Unfortunately, Dark Sky not an app in Canada yet (I do use its website, though), but until such time as it is, I've found Weather XL, which is very good - it offers localized weather and has a widget.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77